Friday, May 10, 2013

Bike Ride

His eyes were complemented by the blond locks of hair that fell into them. I was enchanted with him. I had been since the moment I saw him pull up to the park on his bike. It had been so long since i had been on the back of a bike I was willing to take my chances. He was a friend of a friend, he couldnt be all that bad after all.

He tipped his sunglasses and smiled, nodded me towards the back when I walked up. Then he took off his helmet and gave it to me. I slid it on and hopped on the back of his bike. It was comfy much like I remember. I miss being on a bike. We took off down the road, turning and leaning and so much of what I missed in the freedom.   My arms wrapped around him to be there, not just to hold on, I wasn't going to fall off. As the ride progressed he leaned back into me, allowing me to wrap my arms tighter around him then he would pull the throttle back and off we went. When our ride had ended he got off the bike and leaned on it as we talked. Smiling, interested in what I had to say, interested in me...

The roughness of his hands is what caught me off guard. Or maybe the fact that they were on me at all. I jumped as his hand slid over the bare skin of my shoulder, down to the small of my back. He pulled me up against him, the hair of his beard scruffy against my neck as he breathed me in. I simply tried to find my breathe. I was lost in the moment. Nothing I had ever expected to happen... He was not what I had expected to happen.  With his free hand he reached up and pulled my hair down. Pulling my face to look up towards his. When his mouth was on mine it was like fire... I was shocked, stunned, we were outside, where people could see us, where people had seen us... But this... was the most amazing moment.

1 comment: