Friday, June 29, 2012

Feeling Flirty

So... I know it's been awhile. But I will try and get back into it again. Summer really is a busy time for me, and I enjoy being outside so much... So What's new? Not much really happening on my end to be completely honest. Neighbor is out saving the world one bad guy at a time, haven't heard from Hermes since god knows when and I even silenced my blog for a few weeks... but I'm feeling rather flirty and this is my first of 3 in a row tonight to lead me into a since 3 day weekday weekend but its all in good fun. I miss some people on here ALOT and will be touching base with you all relatively soon... Getting some pictures up and posts up too... It seems like a black and lacy and knee socks kinda night... yep... that's my plan. Enjoy the weekend all. I will be back very soon!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend and thanks for stopping back here to say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back around! You have definitely been missed. Looking forward to pictures and posts, and of course chatting when you're able.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have been missing a bit of action haven't you. Hope Atlas came back and woke up to himself and your needs.
    I too have missed your redheaded self

    ReplyDelete