Thursday, July 19, 2012

TMI Tuesday on Thursday? Yes Please

1. I enjoy the idea that my partner wants to inflict pain on me that:
a. makes me curious
b. is titillating and sexually arousing
c. that leaves me screaming and/or crying because that’s the way I like it

A? I think I am deinfately curious about it but not to the point that I would jump head over heels into a situation that was meant only to inflict pain for the purpose of pleasure but... if it is part of pleasure... I don't mind a nice swat against my bottom while being fucked doggie style or the feel of a man's hand wrapped tightly around a fistfull of my hiar pulling my head back... teeth grazing against my neck or breast or inner thigh... Maybe I am more into it than I know. I just have never been with anyone who wanted to even remotely try anything past perhaps hand tying, or the above formentioned events.


2. Do you like being forced to dress or act in a way that is humiliating? If yes, please describe. If no, why not?

No... I dress the way I want and act the way I want... if you want to change that chances are good we aren't going to get along for very long. You want me to dress up in the bedroom or act a certain way there? Perhaps we can come to an agreement because its in private but don't expect me to be acting a fool where anyone else can see.

3. Do you like seeing bruises, scars, or marks that were caused during sex on either you or your partner? What kind of marks?
I get an odd thrill to seeing marks that I left and get turned on seeing marks that were left on me. Let's not get over the top... I am talking light bruises or hickeys... but there is something satisfying about feeling sore after great sex... and I always mention that the next day if if was a particularly eventful evening or day or its been a long time since sex and I am in fact sore... I mention that because I think its hot. Below the neck hickeys happen often by accident for more than on purpose... I like to see the red marks that I leave on Atlas' back after a good night of fucking.


4. Would you like to be forced to do sexual things that you don’t necessarily like to do? Yes or No.

I will try anything once, chances are good if you ask you won't have to force me... at least the first time. Do I like to be forced to do anything? No, its just not my style... but if you ask nicely... plead, beg, we may be able to come to an agreement.

5. Do you want to be forced to watch your lover with someone else? Yes, No or It depends.

No. not at all. I wouldn't do it... end of story.

6. What dirty (sometimes inappropriate) things do you like to say to your sexual partner?
What do I say? Oh boy... Here comes my complete dorkiness because I am like a small child, my face turns red, I stammer over my words... unless we are already fucking becuase then whatever is in my head just flows out, no filter at all... or I am drunk or even buzzed... two drinks in and I will tell you what I think of you... sometimes more than you even want to know... Poor Hermes has been on the recieving end of drunken emails... maybe that's why we haven't chatted in awhile...

Bonus: Finish this statement: I like being powerful in bed because __________ .
I don't know if I do... I like to be positioned and moved and fucked... Granted I am all about taking what's mine and giving but I like someone else to take the lead and give me some direction...not because I don't know what i am doing but because, I'm going to get mine regardless... I want to make sure I am a satisfying partner.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you participating again! You have been missed, both on Tuesdays and in general. Great answers. Very sexy. We definitely have a lot in common with you with regard to how we answered some of these.

    "I dress the way I want and act the way I want." Well said! Every word of your answer to #2 is brilliant. We're just not into humiliation, and while we don't begrudge anyone who might be, it simply isn't our thing. Same thing with being forced; as you say, chances are good that we won't have to be forced.

    I imagine that your stammering and such when trying to talk dirty is quite endearing in its way. :)

    The images you chose for this post are very sexy, but the last one is excellent. We agree completely.

    ReplyDelete