Monday, July 23, 2012

True story

I went to bed around 10 knowing full well my phone would be ringing later on that night. Is it still a booty call if you know you are getting that call? We had texted all day, teasing and flirting and driving home the idea that we both wanted at each other, only geography and work was in the way. Either way, I knew the call was coming and I was expecting it when my cell phone buzzed next to my head at 245am.


" What are you doing" his drunken voice spilled through the reciever
" Sleeping, like normal people do at night" Funny how the 18 year old me, knew so much better than the 27 year old me.
" Well... I was thinking you should come over" This is where I could of played around, maybe not, I don't want to get dressed, I don't feel like driving for 45 minutes, I just don't think I want to fuck you tonight. But I skipped all the BS and quickly answered him.
" I'm on my way, its gonna be about an hour"
" I know I'll be waiting at the door"

And he was, no shirt, sweat pants that hung  just " that way" (oh fifty shades and your lack of better terms),  his hair kinda tussled, no shoes,  a drunken smile on his face, and a beer in his hand.  I walked up to his house, sandals, shorts and a tank top sans bra, I wasn't going to need it anyway. There was a single purpose behind the 45 minute drive and it wasn't to awe him with my conversational skills.  I had no one to impress, he already called me I must had made a good enough impression before, besides who sends a girl away at 330 in the morning for not wearing makeup? Not that guy.

He opened the door and I walked in beneath his arm, he stood about 6'2 and I was able to easily duck his attempt to kiss me until I was inside. I sat down on the couch and he went to get me a beer. I  Sat smiling on the couch like any goofy 18 year old girl about to be seduced by this intensely attractive older man. 

His name was Brett we met through a mutual friend who promised both of us we would never be compatable, We were too cocky for eahcother, we were too outgoing, and we both liked to be the center of attention... sooo... to me sounded like we could never ever ever date... but fuck... never was there a better combination. He was tall and fit, a bartender  mon-thur nights, a stripper fri-sun nights and a radio DJ throughout the week... I found him attractrive and the cockiness that oozed from his pores really turned me on.

So I sat on the couch as he stood across the room, we made small talk, jesting each other for position, I mentioned that i had never met a man who could make me blush, which at the time was true and so I set the challenge. He flipped on the stereo and this began to play.
So he began to strut over dancing. Strutting like only someone who has been paid to take thier cloths off does.   I leaned back against the back of the couch and enjoyed the show. He came up to the couch and began to grind up against me, picked me up and started to dance with me. I think there is nothing more sexy than a man who can dance, or a man who even attempts to dance even if hes not good at it. But Brett, ooo he could move.  He moved me to the position that he found fitting and pushed his body against mine while holding me tight to his chest.

At some point in the dancing and grinding he had me laid me down on the couch and began to grind into me.  Before I knew it he had pulled my shorts to the side and slid deep inside me. Taking me kinda of by surprise but mostly just taking me. He knelt his knee on the couch and stood with the other leg and began to slowly fuck me, rhythmically taking his time going all the way in and then pulling all the way out.

 He stepped back and pulled my shorts all the way off as his slid his pants down and stepped out of them.  He pulled me up and pushed me against the back of the couch and I held on as he leaned forward to kiss my neck his hands over my breasts pulling on my nipples. He pushed into me and began to fuck me harder and faster. He reached down between my legs and began rub my clit.  His head was next to mine when I began to explode. He reached up and cupped his hand over my mouth and whispered into my ear. " My Brother is home this weekend, you need to keep quiet".

He held onto me and rolled us over so I was straddling him and he was sitting on the couch hands on my hips guiding my every move. I threw my head back as he reached up for my neck, and slid his hands over my shoulders and grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled. The pleasureand  the pain intense and incredible. He pushed harder and deeper into me and all at once came hard pulling my head back to kiss my mouth.


 A few moments after my toes uncurled I stood up and walked into the kitchen to get a bottle of gatorade... I pulled Brett out another beer but when I turned to find the bottle opener he was standing in front of me. I handed him th beer and he walked forward at me, as I walked backward into the counter.He reached behind me and set his beer on the counter. He lifted my hips and set me on the counter and stood between my legs. Hard again, already... we started to fuck on the counter but my head kept hitting the cabinet behind me so he picked me up and moved to the kitchen table. Where he laid me flat on my back. I reached up and felt the muslces in his arms ran my fingers against his rock hard abs and wrapped my legs around his waist.  He pulled my right leg up and placed it on his shoulder as he slowly pushed the head of his swollen cock deep into me. I had to hold the end of the table so that I wouldn't be pushed all the way across the top of it. He pulled out of me and flipped me over so my breasts pressed against his kitchen table. He slid his legs apart and Brett thurst into me two times each time pushing the entire table across the floor.

"This is just not going to work for what I have in mind."

" What exactly do you have in mind then because this is working out nicely for me."
" OH there's so much more of you I will have this morning"

 He stopped at this point and helped me up from the table. I stood kind of dumbfounded and in an instant he scooped me up and threw me over his shoulder and up the stairs we headed. We stood for a second in the hallway while he teased me, and tapped me lightly on the ass. I was trying to keep quiet as we were only feet away from the room where is brother was sleeping. Finally he burst through the door to his room, and tossed me onto the bed. I leaned up on my elbows as he drunkenly, seductively crawled up the bed towards me.  He split my legs and began kissing up my thigh. I reached down and instinctually reached for the back of his head. He began to lick up and down and nipped and licked at my swollen clit. He stuck two fingers inside of me, and within seconds I was cumming and moaning and pulling the sheets into my fists.

I wanted to taste him. I wanted to return the favor. So when he knelt on his knees to take me again, I moved so that it was my mouth that found his cock. He slid into my mouth. Thick and full, and hard. He began slowly allowing me a chance to get used to the feeling and then he reached down to hold the  back of my head as he thrust into my mouth. I could feel his orgasm start to build and I pulled my mouth from him... He smiled and told me " you should of finished me that way, because I am going to fuck you till you walk funny tomorrow" and that my friends is when I blushed. 

And fuck me he did. First  he knelt in front of me with my legs to either of his sides, then he held my legs to his left side and fucked me slowly and deep.  Then he moved away and rolled me onto my stomache. He pulled my hips up and slid a pillow under then and placed his hand in the space between my shoulder blades. with his other hand pulled my arms behind me and held my hands together. With that hand we interlocked fingers which was kind of intimate at the time.  He started slowly, pressing down on my shoulders.

"tell me if you need a break or if you need a different position" He growled at me. He then began to move faster and he let go of my hands and placed his hand on my hip and pulled me towards him.  He plunged deeper into me and harder than I think I had ever been fucked before. I reached out in front of me for the headboard and braced myself as he pushed harder and deeper.  I felt my stomach start to tighten and my legs started to get weaker and all at once we came together in a sweaty tangled mess. ( that was also the first time I ever came with someone else). Brett collapsed on top of me and then slowly pulled out of me to lay down next to me...I laid for a few minutes sitting up he leaned over and kissed me on the mouth. He held my face for a few moments and then smiled. "You're beautiful, that was the best sex I have ever had"   My face burned .and he saw it. " Looks like I win..." What do you mean you win?" I asked puzzled for a second.  "You said a man has never made you blush... I must of fucked the blush out of you." and we both started to laugh.

I didn't stay too long after that. I wasn't one to spend the night plus it was morning by then.  On my drive home I stopped at a gas station and picked up a Yoo-hoo and a pack of Rasperberry Zingers... I remember eaxctly what I ate  that morning because that was the first of many yoo-hoo and zinger breakfasts that followed.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my. This was the hottest thing we've read all day. Your choice of pictures is absolutely perfect - very erotic, just as we've come to expect from you. Bonus points for the dig at Fifty Shades.

    The raspberry Zingers and Yoo-Hoo resonates with me; I remember driving home from a booty call when I was in my early twenties. It was about an hour's drive, and I picked up a box of raspberry Zingers and a Cherry Coke. Good times!

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete