Friday, July 27, 2012

Formspring Friday: Is it real?

Are your stories real or fake?

Well... now that's a complicated question because some of my stories are real and some are fiction. Most of them I will mention straight up if they are something that actually happened or if it is something that I imagine could of happened or just a fantasy. 

I have never had a crazy over the top sex life but I have had enough sex and enough partners to tell you who was good and who was bad, and which ones were just plain horrible. I wrote what I know and what I have experianced. If I was just trying to write crazy stories about things I knew nothing about then my blog would sound more like something out of a fifty shades novel.  The same with the sexual situations whether its with Atlas or someone else, if it was good... I am going to tell you about it. If it was bad, chances are I will keep it to myself, unless it was really that bad but I will always be honest about it. 

I also write stories about some of the things that I thought could have happened or that I maybe fantisized about happening such as this What Could Have Happened, or Class Break which was written about what could of maybe should have happened with Hermes. Other things are just plain fantasies of mine such as the Rendevous Series written with Jack or  A Boat Story. While others are real such as Brett or Sleeping bag are as real as it gets. 

I know my blog is all over the place but it's mine... So... that's the best answer I can give you right now.

1 comment:

  1. Great answer to a tantalizing question. You write sexy scenarios very well (especially the ones that include me) and whether or not they're real we want to read more!

    ReplyDelete