Saturday, May 5, 2012

Where I want it

You lead me by the hand acorss the dock, Our excitment and giggles muffled by the waves pushing up against the side of the boats.  We find your boat and climb onboard.  Once we are onboard we head out into the bay... away from everyone, alone, in the middle of everywhere.

Once we are away we stop and enjoy the quiet... no noise but our breathe, nothing to distract us, no one to worry about catching us.  Sitting next to you in the moonlit night is all i've thought of.  You slide your hand across my shoulder and move my hair around the back.  Your lips are on my neck,  kissing me. Pulling me to you. Melting every inch of resistance or self control that I thought I might have.  We are alone and the only noise other than my breathlessness is the sound of the water beneath us.
My hand is on your thigh, but i can't move, I'm overwhelmed, The way you smell is intoxicating, your mouth tracing the line of my neck to my clavicle has my heart beating out of my chest. I turn to face you and we begin to kiss. Slowly at first, Then harder, our tounges fighting eachother for space. As we pull away I bite your bottom lip playfully, Yeah its gonna be like that. This has been a fantasy of mine for years.  I have long thought about being completely alone, with nothing but the night sky and water all around us.  I have always loved to be on a boat, as a child growing up spending the summers on the water, as a teen enjoying sunbathing and swimming in the deepest parts of the river or lake, and now here in this moment there is nothing I have ever wanted more than to be right here at this moment.

I climb on top of you kneeling over your lap, my hands on the back of your head, yours pulling me closer to you.  I begin to kiss your neck, under your ear, down over your adam's apple and then back to your mouth, I just can't get enough of you.  I have thought about the way your lips would feel against mine and the way that you would taste for so long now.  I pull your t-shirt over your head and run my finers over your back, I trace the lines of your tattoo and and reach behind your to pull you to me. Those things don't matter right now.  You reach around me and pull my shirt over my head and skillfully reach behind me and unhook my bra.   You begin to kiss my neck and I sigh breaking the near silence around us.   You smirk and continue to kiss down my body, you love the control that you have over me at this moment. I lean back on your lap and give you complete access to my body. As I am unbuttoning your shorts and running my hands over your stomache. I lean back forward and onto you, kissing your neck tracing my mouth down your body until I am at your hips, I trace the line of your boxers with my fingers and look up at you asking you with my look to lift your hips. You do as I silently plead and I pull you shortsa nd boxers over your legs and I kneel between your legs. I rub my cheek on the inside of your thigh and take you in my hands. I slide my hands up and down and then slowly cover your head with my mouth. I look up to see you looking at me with that go ahead grin on your face. And with that. I begin to move my head up and down slowly at first, the faster moving my head as my tounge flicks you from inside. I reach up and cup your balls in my hand and slide my mouth up and off of your hard cock.

 I lean further forward and kiss your stomach, and your cock slide perfectly  between my breasts. You immediately begin to thursts into me. You reach and squeeze my breasts around your hard cock.  I am able to slide my mouth over you when you thurst foward and this is driving you wild.  I could finish you right here but what fun would that me? I slide back down your body and take you fully into my mouth. You are still thrusting upward and reach for the back of my head. Before you are able to cum I climb up your body and kneel over you, I reach down and grab your hard cock and slide it into me and lean in  to kiss you.

As you enter me, I let outr a moan next to your ear and that makes you almost lose control.  You start to thurst deeper and harder into me as i kneel over your lap. I cling to your shoulders for support as your pull my hips towards you.  I can feel your body start to tense up and suddenly we cum together. Your thrusts become slowed and then stopped as I collapse against your chest. Again the silence of the ater surrounds us and there is no one but us in this moment.


So. Hot.... Anyway... that is deffinately one of my fantasies! Who's in?

1 comment:

  1. Hot story as always! Great pictures too! They really complement the story! I love the thought of having sex on a boat in the middle of the ocean under the moonlight. Plus the thought of being as loud as you want and not worrying about someone hearing is very appealing. Of course you can count us both in!

    -Jill and (Jack)

    ReplyDelete