Thursday, May 31, 2012

Fifty Shades

Okay, I am almost done with the Fifty Shades books that I was peer pressured into reading... as with many things in my life, anything worth doing is worth doing well, and they are quite an easy ready so within the last week I have read 2 and the majority of the third one... The storyline is quite unbelievable, and the sex scenes are written from the point of view of a woman who was a virgin when it all started so there is a lot of  " he put is hand there" or behind, or apex of thighs, which is all good and fine but really... if you are going to be writing about sex, as often and as much as in this book ( like every 2 poages) let's bring out some of the bigger more appropriate words... but I degres, I can't stop reading it, and I wake up wondering what wonderful movie I watched and then recall that my mind does in fact go crazy and I am only reading a book, no movie at all.

So... that's my two cents on the Fifty Shades books. If you have some spare time I would read them but if you have other more important things to attend to they aren't life altering.

First Hermes... hmmm... there's not much to say really...at all which makes me SO.SAD. I sucked it up and against all my better judgement, I sent him an email on memorial day, a sober 2 line email... Happy Memorial day, its been a while... that's it... and If nothing else I would of expected a reply  same to you, something... but my email was blank... I mean Really? We work for the same people, maybe I thought too much into it... but anything would have been nice... He said  last time we talked that it was never his intention for me to feel like he left me hanging... well now what?

I see the neighbor every once in awhile, he will give me a knowing glance and nods his head in my direction... but we haven't talked much... at least not since Atlas has been home.

Atlas is back... eh...well was, now he is gone for the weekend with the guys... I work all weekend so its not a big deal to me so I hope he has a good time. Finally last night we had decent sex again... It just didn't fall back into a normal pattern when he returned home this time. I mean really... gone for 45 days and then home for 2 weeks and we have only had sex 3 times... not that I am counting or anything but really? I'm just not satisfied with that by any means, and when I go to make a move I have my legs cut out from under me... I HAVE NEEDS! The mental and emotional aspect has been there, we are happy to be together, happy to be home... the kids are happy... but damn it, I have physical needs that have to be attended to, also! Sex is supposed to be the easy part of  a relationship, it has always been the easy part... hell, I don't care if you have to close your eyes and imagine its someone else for a few minutes, I just want to be fucked!

Okay... perhaps a bit vulgar that I usually am .  Last night was good, after we took our little ones to the movies we came home and retired to bed, I was reading my fifty shades adn he looked over perplexed... " What are you reading?"  "A book" " What kidn of book"  hmmm... so I went on and explained some of it to him but I think he was more shocked that I was reading "Erotica," if you can call it that because thats not usually the type of book I have on my bedstand. But.... I was and a few minutes later he had ripped my covers off and was between my legs... Shocking because only an hour before that I was telling him how much I wanted him and blah blah blah and I got a  lot of eye rolling and not tonights... So I went into my own little world and see what happened.

The sex was really good, really intense...  much needed... but now he's gone again... what will a girl do with herself.... hmmm I guess I have a few ideas...

4 comments:

  1. Regarding Hermes, we're sorry that things aren't going as you'd hoped. We can only assume that you're so fascinating that he didn't want to get drawn in too deeply, and risk harming both of your marriages.

    Glad Atlas is back safely, and that you're having decent sex, even if not as often or as much as you'd like. I guess there's something to be said for quality over quantity. That said, we can relate to your feelings here. No one wants to be the one to constantly initiate sex. There's something troubling about the thought that the other person might not want it as much as you do.

    Sex IS the easy part of a relationship, especially in comparison to all the other aspects. It can also be one of the most emotionally rewarding. But if two people aren't syncing up physically it can be hard to make that connection. Have you tried talking to him about it? I know it's not the easiest conversation for everybody to have, but you may find out that he's simply tired or otherwise distracted. While that's not necessarily a consolation, it might be nice to hear that it's not a lack of desire on his part.

    Interesting that the fact you were reading erotica seemed to really turn him on! We suggest that when you're done with the Fifty Shades books, you immediately replace them with a new piece of erotic fiction and see how he reacts when he sees it on your nightstand.

    I trust it's not out of line to hope that one of the ideas you mention in the last paragraph includes thinking of me. ;)

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe he will come back after his weekend away with the boys and realise how much he misses being with you after all.
    This book sounds like it is getting people more action. Maybe it is a good starting point. Tell him you wanted to act out a few scenes, make your own movie even.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Atlas has it really easy in terms of sex if you are satisfied with

    "... hell, I don't care if you have to close your eyes and imagine its someone else for a few minutes, I just want to be fucked!"

    Well, actually, I find that statement extremely hot on many levels. I once made sort of a how about if we try and fake it until we make it, try and get things primed suggestion. Did not go over well at all.

    I hope those "ideas" work out :)

    ReplyDelete