Monday, May 7, 2012

Transition

I am back to working with the living for the next few weeks... Who in their right midn gets up in the momrning and goes to work. This is INSANE!  But, it will take me a few days to be able to actually sleep through the night, waking up at 3am is a better start than I expected though.  So... work, then home, maybe dinner and cocktails with a friend that I worked with in Seattle who is in the area for a week... interesting that they looked me up, I'm actually kinda flattered. But in order to get myself psyched to work the first day I have been awake since 5am in months... I thought it appropriate to wear a corset and some knee socks..

Happy Nurses Week!!!

1 comment:

  1. So was the switch to day shift in response to your request, or just a coincidence? We hope that you manage to keep your sanity for the duration of the change.

    The corset and knee socks sound sexy as ever - like you could ever NOT be sexy.

    ReplyDelete