Friday, May 25, 2012

Unseen

I've been around here lurking don't worry. I will be back soon with more fuel and fury. Back to nights on Monday. Thank goodness because this day walking thing is for the birds. Who wants to be normal anyway? I find it is way more fun to play at night anyway.  I have had some wonderful dreams I will need to fill everyone in on and i think the most erotic dream had nothing to do with sex at all... but damn I was entertained by thoughts of it all day long after... So I will keep you waiting... but I will be back. Promise... and my word is as good as gold... other's not so much.

2 comments:

  1. You have been seriously missed during your absence! We're glad to hear that on Monday you will resume your usual shift, and with it perhaps we'll actually see you online a bit. We are very excited to hear about your recent dreams, even if it's a long shot that we made an appearance in any of them. ;)

    ReplyDelete