Thursday, May 17, 2012

150

So this is my 150th blog post. Wow... really? Who would of thought that this little bit of filterless bliss would last so long or have anyone other than me that really reads it or cares. Okay maybe nobody really cares but I enjoy writing it. Its a nice, much needed outlet.

My life has really been a blur day to day. Working everyday is for the birds. I really miss my night shift people, the freedom that working at night gives me as well as the interactions I have during the night becuase the people that are up at night seem to be more receptive and less tightly wound than the ones who are working during the day.  I have however been able to get my facetime in with the higher ups and even got a few compliments on my work ethic, my apperance, and even my willingness to help out.... One team one fight right? If one of us is suffering aren't we all not doing our job correctly? Oh well it was enough face time for me, I'm ready to go back into hiding in the dark, quite, uniformless nights.

I haven't been online much because well... I don't really know why or why not...

Hermes has not spoken to me in like weeks. Its such a drag.  I just don't want to be the one and reach out this time. I did that, I tried that, no replies... nothing...

The hot would be fuckable neighbor seems to have disapeared to parts unknown for now... aside from sharing a beer with him about a week ago,  yes I didn't even blog about it,  I havent seen much of him... again could be the hours I am working...

I am also alternating between two books right now, The Color Grey... yes I broke down and got it and Service... Both of which are good in very VERY very different ways... So Since i haven't been online I have spent time catching up on my reading and really it feels pretty good to just be... So... I will write again, maybe if with some motivating new exciting stories.. maybe ;)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your milestone! We do care, and we're very happy to be able to share this journey with you. We know that it hasn't always been pleasant or fun, but we hope that in some small way our friendship adds something to your life.

    We also miss your night shift. It seems like we (Jack especially) got to chat more when you were on nights. We're very glad that you've gotten some positive feedback from the higher-ups, considering that you weren't feeling particularly valued or appreciated recently. We hope the situation continues to improve.

    Thanks for the updates! We had no idae about the beer with the neighbor. Sorry you haven't gotten to see much of him lately but we assume that your work schedule is at least partially responsible, and when you're back on nights you'll be able to flirt a bit more.

    Exciting stories? We've got you covered. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always interested Hera even if i occasionally forget to comment.
    Summer is long enough you will get another beer in i'm positive of that.

    ReplyDelete