Friday, May 4, 2012

Formspring Friday?

Okay, I know I am not part of the cool club that does formspring questions every Friday but I have a few I should answer and I have a few minutes of spare time and it happens to  be Friday soo.... Here goes.


Other than on the lips, what is your favorite place to be kissed?

I have a few that will instantly turn my into putty, like melt onto the floor... First my neck, anywhere on my neck, so long as it isn't near my ears, I have very sensitive ears and I perfer if they aren't touched... Think there's something about Mary... yeah I'm right up there with him
Anyway.... where was I? Oh yes, my neck, anywhere on my neck to my clavicle, kiss hard soft, suck bite I don't care, it you get that far chances are you are in... Another spot, somwhere around my hip bones there is a spot that will instantly curl my toes. like make my entire body tense up... Yeah... so if you start with the neck, kiss your way down my body, find that spot,  the rest will be history.

Other than your current relationship (if any), in what relationship were you the happiest? What made that relationship so fulfilling? Why did it end?

I don't think that I have been in a relationship  other than my marriage that has really made me the happiest that I have ever been. I have been in situations where I have been completely happy but I don't know if I would ever really call them relationships. The two major relationships I had prior to meeting Atlas were unfullfilling to say the least. The first one I spent a lot of time at home crying while my boyfriend would go out to parties, and drink and do drugs. The sex was pretty miserable but I think most teenage sex really isn't that good. Now that I have had good sex I know the difference.. The second boyfriend, was a douche... to the infinite degree... He stole money from me, stole my SSN, he cheated on me ALOT, and in the end the part that made me leave was he put his hands on me.... So... no those relationship where not happy ones.

But I have had friendships or guys that I have spent time with that were incredible and fullfilled needs.  I think I am a tough woman to satisfy all the way around from mental to emotional to sexual.  I am  reallly easy to get along with and I am usually having a good time,  and I have a high sex drive,

 The best sex I ever had was with a guy that worked together and a relationship would of never worked because we would of butted heads continuously. The best time spent alone in a nonsexual way  was probably Hermes... the friend with sex was my friend that I wrote about the fishing and sleeping bag story....

 Each of those three never really ended they just went on their way.  First boy, tried a hook up a few years back but I didn't wnat to get into it again with him, seriously the sex was like a drug, I would drive an hour at 3am just to do our thing and then I would drive home because I didn't want to sleep at his house, god forbid he thought I wanted more.  Hermes... well everyone who had read anything on here knows how that goes... Up and down and down and out and up and down and so on... He's like a tease I swear but if all i get is a few emails... I will take what I can get from him because truthfully, I don't want to lose him from my life completely.  The last one... He's around, we are still friends, He's the one I would turn to if something happened... He's my what if... we were at a party... this is while atlas and I were dating and me and said boy were slow dancing and someone came up and asked when we were getting married we looked at eachother puzzled and then she goes aren't you whoever... and we just started laughing... That kid... yeah... my what if.

1 comment:

  1. Funny; when you first mentioned your sensitive ears we immediately thought of Mary's brother. FRANKS AND BEANS!

    Your two previous relationships sound absolutely horrific! We're pretty sure that any relationship wherein you spend the majority of your spare time crying is not a good one and we're glad you got out. We're sorry that your second boyfriend was an abusive jerk, but obviously we're glad that you didn't stick around once he put his hands on you.

    Great answers! Welcome to the cool club.

    ReplyDelete