Tuesday, May 1, 2012

TMI Tuesday

TMI Tuesday: May 1, 2012 - The Here & Now





1. Are you wearing any jewelry? What?
No, I don't wear a wedding band at work, and usually I don't wear one at home... and no earrings or anything exciting, a watch, and its not even a nice one, its one that I wouldn't mind throwing away if when the battery dies and I have blood guts and gore on it.


2. What are you listening to now?
My Ipod is on when I started this post Banana Pancakes, by Jack Johnson was on, now, Drunk on you by Luke Bryan is on. Both songs I can see myself falling asleep to so... its not a bad way to start/finish my day.

And this is what I am really rocking to right now...
I imagine being at the concert, shorts, tank top, cowboy hat and boots... a bottle of crown... summer

3. What is the last piece of entertainment media (i.e., cd, download, book, DVD) that you purchased? Do you recommend it?
I pre-ordered the book Service, by Marcus Luttrell what will be released on May 18th. I am super excited to read it, his last book, Lone Survivor I read in one day. He's an amazing man with intruiging stories.

4. What kind of undergarments are you wearing right now? Care to post a photo?
I am wearing a white bra, with a blue sports bra over it, and pink panties... so... Nothing matches, but its what I had on for work. I didn't know there was going to be a pop quiz this morning.

5. What is your current mood?
I am sleepy, and aggigated that my kids are running around my room.  Horny because I think the morning is the perfect time to fuck, and I just saw my most definately fuckable neightbor. But sleepier than anything else.

6. What is the best looking thing about you today?

Hmmm, my boobs look kind of delicious... I'll go with that.

7. Fill in the blank. Tonight I’m looking forward to _____________ .

Work? Maybe an email? I could only hope for an email. And of course good late night conversations since my late night conversationist missed out last night.

Bonus: Tell me something good…anything you want to share. Just do it

I saw the neighbor this morning, he winked at me. So Damn Sexy... My vacation at work didn't get approved, my bosses are bending me over a table, no lube, and I noticed a diamond missing from my engagement ring yesterday... Oh you said good? Going to NC soon... maybe checking out a concert ot something down there, I would be happy to check out a beach but whatever it takes.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Hera...

    Delicious is *exactly* the word I would use for how you look in that pic.

    And I have to admit...I would love to be your neighbor. Definitely daydreaming about that now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate. Sleepy and horny describe us most of the time, and with a sick two-year-old thrown into the mix we are definitely feeling agitated as well.

    Yep, definitely delicious. That picture is amazing. You look good in blue. And in pink.

    Glad to hear that the neighbor is playing the game. Sorry about your vacation not being approved, though considering their treatment of you I'm not surprised. I promise that if I ever have the opportunity to bend you over a table, I'd use lube, and go at a pace you find comfortable.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4. Oh very good. You passed the pop-quiz with flying colors.

    5. That's a lot of different emotions happening there :)

    6. Babe there is no kinda about it!

    Bonus: Bummer about the bosses and the diamond. Enjoy NC though.

    -H

    ReplyDelete