Monday, April 2, 2012

Drawn

We are sitting next to each other joking, it seems these classes go on forever but its all I look forward to anymore. We exchange a few laughs but mostly pay attention to the speaker, our body language and eye contact says far more than our words.. When it's complete and I get up to leave you ask if I am coming with you. I hadn't planned on it but let's see where this goes. We leave together and I find myself at your house. We are standing facing each other, so close that I can smell your cologne. You smell good. I have to turn my head up to try and draw your mouth towards mine. When you lean towards me I shy away and duck under your arm, its a game now. You chase after me and roll me onto the ground, rolling on top of me. I can feel your body on mine. Our legs interlocked, you are propped up on your knees and I'm laying on my back your hands at either side of my head...

We look into each other's eyes but we have yet to kiss, this time you shy away, making this last just that much longer. These moments draw on, touching eachother, the weight of your body against mine pushing me into the ground. Both our breathe quickening, the excitment of the moment, the newness of it all sending electricity through the air.

At last you bring your face down to meet mine. Your lips are soft and smooth and they graze over mine barely touching mine and past my mouth to the corner of my neck. I arch up to meet your body and wrap my arms even tighter over your back. My fingers slide into your belt loops and pull your hips towards mine. I can feel the roughness of your cheek as it rubs against my neck and you reach a hand under my hips and pull them toward you.

I want to kiss you. This has gone on far too long, the flrting, the teasing, the resisting. Finally it has all bubbled over and we are tearing at eachother's clothes as we roll without abandon on the floor. First our shirts are over our heads and we work on eachother's pants buttons. I pull against your belt almost pulling you over. We both laugh at the quickness that our clothes are coming off when we have known eachother for months. This is the first time that anything has ever been presented other than flirting and we are both quick to act on the moments we are given because we know they probably won't last long. We both have places to go and things to do... but for this moment, there is nothing but eachother to do, and new places to explore.

Our shirts and pants thrown about the room, as we finally take a moment to focus on what is really going on. You lean down and finally kiss me. I hold your face in my hands and take in the moment. The freshness of your kiss, the way your tounge skillfully intertangles with mine...Your hands sliding under my head to hold up up against yours... This moment is intoxicating...

Then from somewhere in your pants pocket across the room we hear your phone start to vibrate. In that moment we both stop and look to the heap of clothes that has so rudely interupted... You look at me, I can see in your eyes that you have to go to your phone and that I will probably have to go in a moments notice. You sit up from between my legs and walk over to your pants. By this time it has stopped vibrating but I already know that this will have to be continued later. You reach down to grab the phone as I pull my shirt back over my head. You look at it and shake your head... and look back at me... " What are you doing?" Your eyes tracing my entire body in an instant... " We have two hours before *she* gets home, I am not nearly even started with you yet" .

This makes me laugh out loud and brings you back to where we were. I don't mind being the other girl, He is something that I have wanted and thought about for monthes. Even if it is only this one time, only for a few hours, we both want this. He has told me that he thinks about me when we aren't together and that he has always considered me to be more than just another girl he met.

You are kneeling between my legs and I sit up to meet your face, my legs wrapped around the back of yours... " Are we gonna Fuck or what?" I ask... and without hesitation you are pulling my panties aside... " Oh yes, yes we are..."

1 comment:

  1. Vivid. Intense. Exciting.

    This story definitely left me aroused, and wanting to know what happens next. For that matter, it also made me quite envious!

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete