Saturday, April 28, 2012

Formspring: Sex causes Pregnancy?

Where you are open about sex I'm curious about something. The first time you had sex with your man with the intention to let him make you pregnant how did you feel?

Wow, what an intriguing question. Well let's clarify that the first time we were pregnant was not on purpose, we were married and we were being careful ( I was on the pill) but not overly careful... no condoms, or pulling out or any of that goofy stuff...  So I kind of missed some of the first time I am actually going to let him try and impregnate me feelings. Because it just happened and by the time I was pregnant I think I really was just in shock from the whole thing.  when we had sex for our second child, and we were trying to have children and  it was still terrifying! Not going to lie, I wasn't really sure that I wanted kids or that I was a going to be a good mom, I guess those kind of ideas because being a parent is tough, It takes everything you have... Is that what you meant or were you talking more about  the actual physical feelings? Because sex is great whenever you are with someone you trust and if you plan on letting someone impregnate you then I hope its someone you trust and you have fun attempting to make babies.  Practice makes perfect and what better thing is there to practice?

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing better to practice as far as we're concerned! Great answer to an interesting question! Our experience trying to get pregnant sounds a bit like your experience the second time. We were excited about the possibility of becoming pregnant, but we knew that being parents was probably the most important thing we would or could ever do. For that reason, yes, it was a bit terrifying.

    ReplyDelete