Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Long Awaited Rendezvous Part 4

 Part One Here
Part Two is here
Part Three is here



The water in the shower is running before I can drag myself off the bed. I don’t know if I can move after the events of today and its still not nearly noon. I walk cautiously into the bathroom and you have already got in the shower and steam is flowing from over the top of the curtain. I peak in the corner and catch your eye. You smile at me. “ You want some company” I ask all of a sudden shy standing without any clothes on in front of you. “Really?” you raise you eye brows and swing the curtain open. “ It was your suggestion” I step into the shower and it is easily big enough for both of us. The hot air envelopes us and the steam makes my already heavy breathing harder. I face you the water hitting my back and you run your hands through my already wet hair. We embrace and kiss in the water, you reaching and pulling my leg up against you.
 “Let me wash this for you” Who am I to deny that. Its one of the most amazing feelings in the world. Hell I pay people at salons to wash it the only hours after I have done it myself at home. I turn around and the water washes off what was left of you on my chest. Your skilled fingers glide through my hair heightening every sensation. The smell of the shampoo the water running over my feet the feel of your chest on my back as you move closer and closer to me. Soon your mouth is at my neck right below my left ear. It sends goosebumps down the entire left side of my body even in the shower I immediately turn to putty. “I thought we were in here to get clean” I get out as I am bracing myself on the wall, your body pressed against me. “Let me help get you cleaned up” I turn to face you. I kiss your neck but quickly kneel in the shower the hot water running down your chest, your cock is already hard in my hand. I slip my lips over it and slide you into my throat. My mouth cooler than the shower water, you let out a moan and reach for the wall. I raise my hand to your thigh and slide my head up and down. Again your hands are in my hair pulling me towards you in rhythm with your thrusts. I start to rise from my knees my mouth tracing up your body over your chest and burying my face into the corner of your neck. I can feel your hardness pressing against my clit and your hands pulling my ass towards you.

“ We need to get out of here before we get hurt” I mention citing my clumsiness and occasional falls for wanting to leave the soapy, wet slippery floor for something dryer and more secure. You reach behind me and turn the water off although you want to stay in the shower I lead you by the hand out into the bathroom. In front of us a double sink and a large mirror that spans the length of the room behind the sink. Instantly you have me against the sink and I am on my toes sliding my ass on the counter between the two sinks. I reach around your neck and pull your mouth to me but you are already three steps ahead of me as lift my feet to the counter and sliding two fingers inside my dripping pussy. I am guiding you head between my legs before we are even able to dry off, I want you to lick my pussy, I want to be able to taste myself on your lips. You happily oblige me and are between my legs Taking your time with long strokes that send me leaning back against the steamy mirror. My legs begin to tremble and I know I am nearing the brink of yet another orgasm when you stop abruptly and turn me around so that we are both staring at our steamy reflection. You slide my legs apart and stand between them pushing against my opening, teasing me yet again. I lean forward pushing my ass into you. Fuck Me. You grab my hips and slide into me pushing my thighs into the countrer.
Its not really my thing to watchso I lean my head down onto my outstretched arms but toy will have none of that and you grab a handful of my wet hair and wrap it around you fist pulling my eyes up to me yours in the mirror. Although we could both finish right where we are you pull slowly out of me and pull me to the bed. You push me onto the bed and climb on top of me spreading my legs and sliding between them. When you lean down to kiss me I lean up to meet your kiss and we bump heads. I immediately start to laugh unable to stop and hoping you are not completely turned off by my inability to control my goofiness. You bury your head in my head as I continue you giggle.
I reach down and take your throbbing cock in my hand and slide the head against my clit, this makes the giggles stop and my toes slowly begin to curl. I arch my back up to meet your hips and I slide you inside me. You take this as an invitation to fuck me and begin to pump into me hard and fast. A moan escapes and I wrap my legs around your waist. We interlock fingers and you pull my hands above our heads and hold them down pushing them into the sheets and not allowing me to reach for you.
Not being able to use my hands has driven me to the edge and I am about to lose it when I feel your body tense up. We cum together and collapse in a tangled mess on the bed.

“Well… I thought we were going to get cleaned up and go exploring” I begin to laugh again, completely spent and overly content in the moment.

“I think that is great idea… shower?” You raise your eyebrows at me.

“ Oh no no no, you go, I’ll go after, or we will never get out of here” You hop to your feet and go to the bathroom to shower again. I am lost in the moment and start to doze off. I hear you come out of the shower and start to get dressed and I get up and shower. I am dressed except for my shoes when we are ready to walk out the door for a few drinks and exploring… You walk up next to me, and slide your hand into mine

“Shall we?” You start to lead me towards the door and then spin me against the wall still holding my hand over my head your other hand skillfully lifts my dress and slides down the front of my panties immediately finding my clit and weakening my knees as you lean in for a kiss.
“ If you keep this up we are never going to leave”

“That’s fine, I already ordered room service, I can see everything I want to from the balcony.” You say next to my ear sending goose bumps down my side. Your fingers still working on my clit, then there is a knock at the door. We both stop to look at each other, that seems a bit too fast for room service doesn’t it?

3 comments:

  1. This may be the hottest story ever written. Your considerable writing talents are very apparent here; you have great skill for depicting a passionate, wanton encounter, and your use of vivid detail is excellent. Additionally, the pictures you chose to accompany your words are perfect. I am very flattered to be the subject of such a sexy and intense piece of fiction. As soon as I finish re-reading it a few times I'll add a link to this chapter from the third part on our blog.

    One of my absolute favorite parts of this story was the bumping of heads. It was a very natural moment, and one to which we could really relate when we read it. I'm certain this has happened to us before, and it just felt real. Well done.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hera, Quite the amazing story! My sincere compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Marcus I thought you had disapeared... It's good to see you back, Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete