Saturday, April 28, 2012

Happy Dance


I had one of the best conversations that I have had in months last night. I spent most of the night smiling and happy.  However... I did wake up with a wicked headache. Oh well... I know next time that 7/7 not my drink of choice.   So... he never left me hanging, and hearing that my friends made the world of difference. I was not in fact crazy... well maybe alittle but no more than I am every other day. 

Not really much else to say about that... I do have a few formspring questions I have to answer... I guess I could answer a few of those for now since i do have a few minutes to myself.

Which do you believe is worse: Physical infidelity, or emotional fidelity?

Hmmm What a question... Well I honestly find physical fidelity to be society and social media driven, I will go with Emotional infidelity.  If I have an intimate connection with someone and I they have expressed that they feel that way about me, and only me and I later find out its not just me I would be hurt. However this is about going into a relationship with expectations. Do you expect that it will always just be the two of you, or the three of you or whatever or do you go into it knowing that although you love eachother and only eachother there will be other people that you have sex with. I mean it all depends on what the relationship is built on and what the principles that drive it.  Even if you are in a completely open, polyamourous lifestyle and someone falls for another and decides that they want monogamy then that too is emotional infidelity. 

Physical.... yeah... sometimes sex is really just sex.

When it comes to romantic involvement or sexual attraction/activity, do you have an upper or lower age limit?Ha.  I would like to say I do but I can't think of a good limit. I mean, obviously 18, but really even that seems too young for me, I want a man not some kid I am going to have to babysit and lead around and teach stuff to.  I would most likely say 24, I could think of a young handsome, 24 year old hockey player I would love to knock skates with, but for an upper limit... chances are good I's still fuck John Travolta and he is 58... So that all depends on what they look like I guess... sounds kind of conceited but I need to at least be able to enjoy it. Otherwise, I would go around 40-45max as a limit though I'd perfer a 30-35 any day.


What one thing turns you on the most in a partner?
Someone who can keep up with me. I don't just mean physically because I am not what I once was, but I want someone who is quick on their feet and keeps me on my toes. Nothing better than someone who is able to fuck your mind just as well as the rest of you.  I enjoy intelligence,  and common sense, who opens doors, and does the  hand in the small of my back thing, Someone who looks at me and can actually see me not just look at me.
A pyshical turn on? a big guy, nice arms, a good smile. Mentally, somebody who wants to take charge, challenge me...

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that your conversation last night went so well despite the headache. Good answers to the questions we sent! The expression "knock skates" was great and very appropriate, all things considered!

    ReplyDelete