Sunday, April 1, 2012

Operation Fuck the Neighbor

So... I did some yard work today. Well I did a lot of yard work today. I will be sore tomorrow, I am sure of it, so sure of it I may try to ward it off with some wine and motrin later on this evening, maybe even a bubble bath. But something funny happened while I was elbow deep in mud, this afternoon... I met my neighbor.

He was out cutting his grass, and I was hands and knees in the back yard crawling pulling grass for the 20 foot circle I cut into the yard. He looks over the fence and waves. *Must be the red hair* Hi!!! I said. He finishes cutting his grass and by this time, I am sweaty, dirty, like mud on my face dirty and sitting on my ass in the dirt.

" Nice pants" He joked with me since my jeans were COVERED in mud, no joke caked on, I took them off before I came in the door covered.
" Nice shirt" He wasn't wearing one.
"Touche... I'm ****, nice to finally meet you."
"I'm **** the pleasures mine"
" Not yet"... and with that he gave me a quick sly smirk and walked back to the house. When he turned around I noticed the Eagle and Trident tattooed on his arm... If you don't know what that stands for you proably aren't cool enough to be my friend... so... not only does he have a rocking body, but he's probably smarter than me, and obvious all about the mind fuck...

Touche sir... Round Two to come.

2 comments:

  1. Can I imagine that I'm the neighbor? I'm no Navy SEAL - I probably don't even look good without a shirt - but I'm pretty good at mowing lawn, and I love red hair.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to burst the bubble but...

    "OPSEC and PERSEC are very real concerns, and tattoos – officially classed as “identifying marks and scars” – pose a real threat to both OPSEC and PERSEC. For that reason most real SEALs still do not wear any tattoos, and avoid having the SEAL Trident permanently engraved anywhere on their persons. There is no official ban on tattoos (Trident emblems or otherwise) in the SEAL Teams. As noted the popularity (fad) of tattoos is greater today than in years past. Additionally, some former SEALs do obtain such a tattoo, most often small and discretely located, after leaving active military service, but this is far from a “standard procedure”. A Trident tattoo is never offered by a real SEAL as proof of his Team membership."

    Still - the sexual tee-a-tete is thoroughly enjoyable to follow! Well done.

    Smiles,
    Sir x

    ReplyDelete