Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Its days like this

If my mom or sister were around I would call and shout HELP ME at the top of my lungs and one or both would come running. But now I am here, in a place I am not from, alone, AGAIN, and my gram is having hip replacement surgery tomorrow. I work all weekend NIGHTS, can not call off... can not find a babysitter... do you know what its like to try and find a babysitter for fri sat and sun night all night at my house? I can tell you. Its ridiculously difficult and I am at a loss right now... I don't know what to do, I just don't even know where to start. I am off after tonight though till Friday night... I have 2.5 days to get it all figured out. I need help... and every back up plan I have has failed me so far. I just want to cry.

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried any local babysitting services? We've never used one, and we have no way of knowing whether this would be an option for you, but we searched "find a babysitter" in Yahoo and Google and it returned a lot of results. Apparently there are reviews so that you can ensure that a possible babysitter is trustworthy. Just a possibility.

    As always, you are in our thoughts - for whatever they may be worth - and we wish we lived closer so that we could take some of this burden off of your shoulders. We'd do anything we could to make things easier for you and your family. We're sorry about all the added stress, and we wish that we could do more than just offer you an ear, and a virtual shoulder on which to lean. But it's all we've got at present. You'll always have us to talk to whenever you need, to vent to whenever things seem insurmountable, and to try and distract you as best we can. Hang in there.

    We are sending good thoughts for gram's surgery, and we hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete