Tuesday, April 10, 2012

TMI Tuesday with pictures thanks to Jack

TMI Tuesday: April 10, 2012 - Love, Hate, and Guilty Secrets


Today’s fun TMI Tuesday questions were submitted by Jz from “A Reluctant Bitch” blog. Enjoy!


Love, Hate, and Guilty Secrets. We never mind telling people about things we love or hate, but how about the things we love, but would hate for anyone to find out about?

Well, it’s time to free yourself of that fear!



For each of the categories below, list one thing you love, one that you hate, and then, take a deep breath and tell us something you hate to admit you love.



Really.



You’ll feel better for it!



1. Food

I love pasta. Most any kind of pasta and you could probably put just about anything on it and I will at least attempt to eat it. I just enjoy the taste and the texture and the way that it always leaves you full and satisfied.



I hate 99 percent of breakfast foods. Although I will eat some I can’t stand that morning meal. I don’t like eggs, unless I make them a specific way, I can not stand pancakes or French toast although my kids go nuts for it. Bacon and Sausage both sit funny on me and I don’t drink milk under any circumstance so the idea of cereal just isn’t appealing. At. All.



My hate to love...Raw oysters…. So good… I could eat them a few times a week probably a dozen at a sitting if I really wanted to. But there isn’t too many people who get into it so its hard to find someone to go get oysters with.





2. Apparel



I love tank tops and a pair of jeans. I am a simple kind of girl and this outfit is not only versitale it is also easy to put on take off and it allows me to be comfortable while still looking semi presentable. At home alone switch out the jeans for a comfoy pair of sweats or shorts. Same idea only no one will see me.



I hate high heels. I wear them, I don’t wear them well. I remember a specific anniversary dinner that ended in too many drinks and me stumbling down a hotel passageway until I left the heels somewhere in the hall so I could make it back to the room in time to fuck before I passed out… I don’t recall if I made it now come to think of it… but the shoes are long gone.



My guilty secret…. Corsets. I love it, and its always such a nice surprise when I am changing or getting undressed to see something that hot that I have been secretly wearing most of the day.





3. Books

I love real stories, don’t give me some corny love story because it doesn’t really happen in real life. Just give me something with some context and some people with real issues and I am in.



I hate science fiction. I just can’t get into it. Time travel and space aliens and all that jazz just leaves me saying… Really?



My guilty secret is eh…. I don’t know I can’t say I feel quilty for reading anything really. I think if I can read it its all fair game. I hate kindle. I love the feel of a book in my hand though so maybe just that.







4. Songs

I love "Don’t let this night End” by Luke Bryant right now. It’s a good story and makes me think about things to come, things that have happened. It puts a smile on my face and the video is pretty good and the follow up video is decent too.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jEDdFm3Nx0&ob=av3e



I hate … not too much music will actually make me say hate. I enjoy just about everything and my Ipod is a very real expression of that. There is some things on there that I have to be in the mood to listen too, I often find myself flipping through the heavy stuff but sometimes it is just what I need to get into the mood to make it through the night… at work or out on the town.



My guilty secret is County music… Blake Shelton, Rodney Atkins, Luke Bryan, and Jason Aldean… Girls love Country boy.







5. Movie
I love So many movies its difficult! I love comedy. Something that makes me laugh till my stomach hurts. Bridesmaids, American Pie, Just married, The Money Pit. I love you Beth Cooper, The Hangover, Due Date, Coming to America, SuperBad, Animal House, National Lampoon Vacations, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Get him to the Greek, Something about Mary, Dogma, Office Space,




I hate Movies that make me cry. I think life is sad enough than to spend 2 hours sitting in front of the tv making the choice to cry. Just not my style.

My guilty secret is sadly… movies that have more singing and dancing than they do story… Moulin Rouge, Foot Loose, Burlesque… Yes I will actually sit down and watch them all… however I do not watch Glee or the Disney High School Musical… I just can’t get into it and perhaps the draw to the first movies is pretty girls dancing… I don’t know.







6. TV Show


I love HBO Sunday nights. I watched Sopranos, Big Love and now thoroughly engaged into Game of Thrones. Its well made television for a price of course. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE Sons of Anarchy, which I think is one of the best shows to ever be put TV.



I hate anything that has to do with Crime Scene Investigation. Its not my scene first off and second I can’t imagine it being that real or that close to real life to make it worth watching.



My guilty secret is Survivor. Been watching for years, I love some of the people hate some of the people, and that’s just the end of it. You aren’t going to change my mind. I would totally win if I was ever on there… okay maybe not, but I would give it a hell of a shot, and if I was going to get voted off I would brun the campsite down on my way out… whats up now?







7. Celebrity Crush

I love a different variety of people. Let me preface by saying that I don’t crush them because I like the people they are but because I like the way they look or something about them. Some of them I like because I think I would have a good time with them, Jason Segel, yeah I think he’s just deliciously funny, Bradley Cooper because I love his characters in all his movies, Scarlett Johansson because I think she has a smoking body and love that she didn’t get al crazy when her naked pictures came out. For real though, I’d totally make out with Sidney Crosby and feel bad about it after since he is really just a a baby. Probably a number of professional hockey players I would spend some time with if given the chance.





I hate the stereotypical guys, Brad Pitt, Orlando Bloom, Johny Depp… they just don’t do it for me.





My guilty secret is Johny Knoxville… yeah I know… what of it?

8. Music Group

I love MatchBox Twenty… without a doubt my all time favorite.



I hate Black Eyed Peas and LMFAO… Not to say its not on my Ipod, because it is, but its music I workout to because it got good beat, not because I enjoy the sound of it.



My guilty secret is Aerosmith… who can’t rock out to Sweet Emotion or Crazy everytime it comes on… like EVERYTIME it comes on.



9. Sports Team


I love Pittsburgh teams. I was born and raised in Pittsburgh and its just something about living there that you have to be Steeler and Penguins fan. Its in your blood and if its not, well those are the children that don’t really make it. I love hockey more than any other sport so I will be rooting HARD for the Penguins in the playoffs that start in a few days. The good thing about hockey playoffs… the longer your team plays the shorter the break between hockey season and football season. Here’s to Hockey in June!

I hate Baltimore Ravens and Philadelphia Flyers. They are dirty cheap shot teams. End of Story, if you like them, please remove yourself from my blog because we will never ever get along, that’s just how it is.

My guilty secret is Hockey commercials? Does that count? I love the credit card commercials with the hockey players… You’re not tim Thomas… This is Tim Thomas…PEGGY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdbaqJpb-RQ

Bonus:
Sex Position or Sex Act or fetish


I love oral sex, giving and receiving…and I love to be fucked from behind. If there was a way to incorporate those things into one act….

I hate cum in my hair, just don’t do it, it’s a rule. Not even by accident. If you want to shoot it somewhere you better have good aim.

My guilty secret is this blog.

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome. I knew you could do it.

    I rarely eat oysters, but I can admit to having enjoyed them. I don't think I've ever actually ordered them from a menu or paid for them though.

    Your apparel choices are appealing, as we knew they would be. We love casual clothing and you've always struck us as the kind of person who would look sexy in a tank top and shorts (well, you've confirmed that one) and when dressed more formally. Corsets are great! Now that was something we didn't know about you.

    Thanks for the link to the song. That one was new to us.

    I don't get the appeal of tearjerkers either. Seems pointless to sit there and get emotionally invested in a story that is going to deliberately attempt to break your heart.

    I feel the same way about CSI as you do. Beyond the lack of factual accuracy, I just don't like the notion that any crime can be solved in an hour. It's just not plausible, and I think that portraying police work as that simple is insulting to the men and women who do it in real life.

    The thought of you burning the Survivor campsite down? Awesome.

    Aerosmith rules. Sweet Emotion is one of my all-time favorites.

    Jill and I came up with a really good way to incorporate giving and/or receiving oral AND doggy style into the same sex act. We came up with a couple really good ways, actually. We wouldn't mind trying them with you sometime. ;)

    We love your guilty secret answer to the bonus question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading this post Hera (even if I *do* like the Ravens ;) )

    Things that I absolutely HAVE to comment on:

    Oysters. Love them. I have the same problem as you -- no one to go out and eat them with. But I'm a fan. Plus, you don't get too much good seafood where I live, so I save it for vacations to the coasts.

    Corsets? Hot. You in a corset? Hotter.

    Completely with you on movies that make you cry. I say the same thing - enough sad, scary, awful shit in the world -- why would I want to pay $$ to see more depressing stuff?!?

    Awesome to see you blogging more again!!

    I think between you and Jack/Jill, I've been inspired to go back and do this same little TMI questionnaire (even though I'm a few days late)

    ReplyDelete