Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Long-Awaited Rendezvous Part 2

I sit up, barely able to catch my breathe. Few times in my life have I felt such pleasure and this is just begining. This has been building for a long time and will not end soon. Our eyes meet and you give me a confident smirk that just makes me want you even more. I put my hand on your chest and lean you back into the bed. I straddle your body, and lean down to kiss you. I can taste myself on your lips and when our tounges interlock. You slide your hands through my hair and pull my face into yours again. Your hands trail down my back and over my ass, you pull me towards you but I will have none of that, it's definately my turn.

As I pull from our kiss I bite slightly at your lower lip. My lips trace a line to your ear where I kiss below it and right behind it. .I grab your hands from my ass and push them over your head into the bed. I am leaning slightly over you as you attempt to take my breast into your mouth but I won't allow it, Every inch of my body so intensely sensitive from the amount of satisfaction I have recieved in the moments since this began. I am holding you hands over your head and pushing them deep into the bed as I kiss your neck. My mouth is at your ear and I say " This is everything I expected and more". With that you look up and give me that confident smirk again becuase you beyond a shadow of a doubt that there will be plenty more orgams to come today.

I continue to kiss down your neck and to your chest. I run my hands over your chest and I continue my journey down your body tracing my lips and tounge over the parts of your body my hands have explored. I slide my hands down your thighs and run a finger over your hips. my lips trace the imaginary line I created with my hand. I look up from your waist and your dark eyes meet mine. You reach your hands down to me and wrapped them in my hair. You use your hand now full of my hair to guide my mouth to your throbbing cock just as I had hoped you would. I first flick you with the tip of my tounge and slowly take you into my mouth. You move my head up and down matching the stroke of your hips. I can feel you building and know that this won't last long. I can feel your body start to become tense and I purposefully run my fingernails down the inside of your thighs. You cum hard into my mouth all at once and I swallow you completely. I momentarily lose my focus as I sit up on my knees between your legs.

In an instant you are on top of me holding my hands over my head pushing me into the bed. The weight of your body on top of me, something I have thought about for a long time now makes me smile. You attack my breasts with a new fury, taking each into your mouth and flicking at my nipples. You push down on me as my hips arch up to meet you. "Fuck me" I say to you. You waste no time in turning me over to my stomach and placing a hand between my shoulder blades on the bed while grabbing my hip with the other...

If you are coming from http://frisky916cpl.blogspot.com/2012/03/long-awaited-rendezvous.html?zx=dc59c566822605e I am glad to have you. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I'd be glad to have you. ;) To be continued in Part 3.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete