Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I'm a lazy blogger

I work nights, and my job is sometimes trying. Compassion fatigue is a word I like to use. I had a few events occur on Saturday morning early wee hours of the morning that made me a horrible mother come saturday afternoon. There was not good outcomes that put me to bed in a foul mood, and woke up after an hour and a half of sleep in a worse mood. However, after a few hours of sleep and a clearer mind and I feel much better, realize there was nothing I could have done better, and know the outcome was meant to be.
I miss Atlas, like you wouldn't believe, I am so lonely that sometimes it hurts. I just want to be held, cuddled, I need to feel someone's breathe on my neck, their hands across my chest as they pull me to them... I just need to be fucked... Let's not shy away from what I am really feeling. I truly just want to have someone's hands in my hair tounge in my mouth and feel the pressure or weight against my body...
but... i degres, I have a long busy weekend, "off" to get everything I need to get done completed so that next weekend will not be nearly as busy as this. I got my hair done yesterday. It is a sahde short of Jessica Rabbit and my new victoria secret bathing suits came in which props the boobs up to about the status of Jessica Rabbit... So... I guess it is only fitting that I get some of my Easter Bunny duties completed this weekend and hoepfully ready for the following. I usually have a house full of guests and I would expect this year not to shy raf from that, only instead of close family it will be friends and co workers who don't have anywhere else to go, or can't make it home. HOpefully a few bottles of wine, some good food and company will provide us all with a good time and a much needed escape from the worklife at General Hospital.
Oh I didn't win the Mega Millions either so Yes I will be returning to work on Monday and Atlas will remain where he is for the time being. but I am gonna go and handle some business and perhaps take a shower and try and do something with my hair before he flames off my head...

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure how we didn't see this post sooner; we checked your blog a couple times this week and it didn't come up, which makes me wonder if it was somehow back-dated to Tuesday. Because it didn't show up on Thursday or Friday.

    We're sorry that you're having a rough time while Atlas isn't away. We know what it's like to be away from the person we love - granted, we've never been away from each other as long as you and he frequently are - and we know what it's like to need that release.

    Glad your swimsuits arrived! They sound quite alluring. It's very sweet of you to open your home to friends and co-workers for Easter. We'll spend Easter with Jill's family, as we do every year.

    Needless to say, I hope your business-handling went well. Hang in there; you're in our thoughts.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete