Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hmmmm

I have had a lot going on this past week. Work is catching up with me, and home is really running me into the ground. Sometimes I just need a second to unwind, talk to adults about adult things, and pareants about our kids, and a good friend about our jobs. You all know who you are and I do appreciate it more than you all know.

I'm exhausted but I find myself off handly lonely, and aroused... Like, a relatively handsome man, in an awkward postion gave me a smirk and motioned towards me and in a second my mind was wondering what his lips would feel like against my neck, what his hands would feel like against the small of my back...

I spoke with Hermes again and it was super nice. I like talking with him, he unknowingly makes me smile, and makes me feel normal even when I am bitching about something. Talking with him reminds me of sitting in his truck at night, alone, talking, looking out to the water, and I remember looking at his mouth, his lips, his hands, I wish I would of done something. Just to know what his touch was like instead of imagining... Like no joke, all that time together and we didn't even accidentally brush hands or feet or run into each other. I have no idea if he felt that way, I could be completely on my own with this line of thinking but We hugged once, and it felt like there should of been more to it...Hhmmm... so I will have to leave it up to my imagination at this point.

I imagine running my fingers through your hair, holding your face to mine, feeling your tounge against mine, on the inside of my teeth. your breathe against my neck, working your way down my body. I'm tired, but I want this. I raise my arms over my head and you pull my white tank top over my head.... from there... sigh... you can finish the story as I am about to let me imagination run wild.

1 comment:

  1. Two posts in a single day, and both are exciting, sexy, and arousing. You began our Thursday with a delectable picture that Jill excitedly texted me about after seeing it on her phone this morning. You ended our Thursday with this great general update sort of post that just happens to conclude with a very vivid scenario that made our imaginations work overtime.

    Have I mentioned how much I enjoy stories told by one person ("I") to another ("you")? I love them. Such a writing style makes it very easy to imagine that I am the other person, which really turns the heat way up. I'm tempted to actually sit down and write a continuation of this story, but for now my imagination is filling in the blanks.

    We appreciate you as well.

    ReplyDelete