Monday, March 12, 2012

So...

tired, but I couldn't help myself. As I read over the words that you wrote I found myself becoming hot, bothered, warm and overly excited. Then I remembered the conversations from the last two nights and I had to take things into my own hands. I imagined the story, the feel of the beack of your head beneath my hands. the way you lips would feel pressed against mine and the excitement of taking off each others clothes.

I trtaced my own fingers over my body, to the words written before me, and imagined what your tounge would feel like as you went to work on me. It wasn't long before I had gotten off and was nearly falling asleep but something was missing... it was my turn to take care of you. So I imagined what would come next and where would it lead. Again I was unable to control all urges and find myself wrapped up in thoughts and imagination. Everything I thought it would be and more? You tell me ;)

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine who you might be talking about (or to) in this post, but he or she is a very lucky individual to be the object of such lustful desires.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete