Tuesday, March 13, 2012

TMI Tuesday: Make a Wish(list)

TMI Tuesday: March 13, 2012 - Make a
Wish(list)

This week’s TMI Tuesday idea is brought to
you by Mistress Gail who was
inspired by the handy little app that allows you to add anything to your Amazon
gift list–the universal wish list button.

Let your imaginations run free because we want to know what secret
something or someone you’d add to your wishlist.

1. We all know and love a Top 10 list, who or what is number one on your
wishlist?

The who is easy, it's Atlas, even way back when I may not have been the best girlfriend or I had a dry erase board and he was surely in the number one spot. My best friend would even laugh at me and ask me why and I never had a good explanation other than, he just is... and that's where he will stay. The what, more alone time. It sounds kind of selfish but sometimes I just need it to be quiet and calm and let me be to my own devices. I think perhaps that was one of the reasons it was difficult for me to leave Rhode Island. Although I wasn't completely alone, I was.

2. Tell us 2 naughty things you’d put on your wishlist and 2 more
naughty or nice things you’d add to the list.
Hmmm... two naughty things huh? I can think of a few people I have on my list right now. So if people count add them on there and they most likely know who they are. Second would be a weekend alone locked up in a hotel with them. Well... we would leave of course to divulge in some of the best local food we could find but chances are good we would end up pent up back in the hotel for the duration. And 2 nice things? I would love to go home for good, and I would love to have a nanny... I love my kids but sometimes they are just a bit too much, this would also be able to free up some time for other things on my wish list.

3. Your order has been mixed up and instead of your selected gift you
receive Fireman Sam (see http://mollysdailykiss.com/2011/12/07/inflation/).
What do you do?

Well I guess I would probably give it to someone else. He isn't really my type. I enjoy a man who knows what to do with his hands, mouth and cock. Oozes confidence and knows when and how to take the lead when needed. So he really doesn't appear to be my type but I have a few friends who might give him a whirl.

4. The miss-delivery is sorted and you get the right order. Because of
the mix-up you’ve also received a free gift voucher for one of many new
accessories available to enhance your new wishlist item. What do you
choose?

Oh man. I would probably say something fun, new and exciting to try with said persons on wish list.

5. Your best friend arrives at your
back door just as the courier (who is to die for) arrives at the front door with
your accessory delivery. What do you do? (choose one)
a) usher your friend away because
it’s ALL YOURS! and you can’t wait, let alone share
b) tell your friend to come inside
with the intent to have them join in
c) what the heck, two’s company,
four’s an orgy! (invite the courier in as well)

Hm... do to the fact that my best friend is very pregnant I would not expect her to join in the fun, and the fact that I don't typically share well I would probably have to go with A. I want to give it a whirl on my own anyway so I can get all my clumbsy, red faced goofiness out of the way.


Bonus: Do you have a real wish list
in the works? If yes, what’s on it?
Hmmmm... a wish list no. A fantasy list, for sure. There is things and people and places that I would love to add to my list of things I have done, a sexual bucket list so to say? I think we should all have one of those.

1 comment:

  1. Amen to more alone time! I feel selfish wanting it, but I can't help it - I'm a selfish guy. Being a stay-at-home Dad from the minute I wake up to the minute Jill gets home limits the amount of time I have to myself.

    Your answers to #2 sound amazing, not just the locked-up-in-a-hotel part (which sounds very exciting), but also the food. And we hope you are able to return home for good. I sometimes feel that way about where we lived before moving here.

    Poor Fireman Sam. He just kind of lies there, very passive. He's destined to forever be a gag gift rather than a lover.

    We have a sexual bucket list! You're right - everyone should!

    ReplyDelete