Tuesday, July 24, 2012

TMI Tuesday








1. What size (King, queen, full, twin)?

We had a queen bed when we were first married. I affectionately called this the "slut bed" because of all of Atlas' whoring around before he met me... After we had our oldest the only way I could continue to function, work 12 hour shifts and be a good nursing mother was to allow said child to sleep with us... so the queen slut bed quickly was upgraded to the California Kind we have now. Big enough to fit two adults and two children or 3 adults comfortably... I think... never tried.
This is every Saturday and Sunday morning
2. What mattress construction (conventional springs, air bed, water bed, Tempurpedic-type)
Pillow top. Funny thing... when buying a mattress Atlas went to the shop first as I was at a dr appointment. He picked out the mattress he wanted then I went later and laid on every mattress in the store and we picked the same one. Its still my favorite bed today.

3. What type furniture (just a frame, headboard/footboard, canopy, trundle, etc)? Describe.

We have a four post pineapple bed??? Okay to be completely honest, bought the frame off of craigslist because it was awesome and I loved it! Its huge and intimidating and everything a bed made for fucking should be.

4. If your bed has headboard/footboard or bedposts, have you ever been tied to them? Ever tied anyone to them? For what purpose?

I remember tying Atlas to the bed once while we were dating maybe. I used ties  ( not silver ones you fifty wannabes) but whatever he had in his closet and I used it to tease him till he was ready to explode. It was fun, and that was in the slut bed.

5. What kind of sheets (cotton, linen, silk, flannel)?

800 thread count egytian cotton, I spent 1/3 of my life in this bed, I want it to be everything it can be.

6. What kind of blankets (cotton, wool, thermal, electric)?
Down comforter in a duvet in the winter, just the duvet in the summer.

7. What’s on top (bedspread, duvet,…)?

I like Jack's answer!!!  Hopefully you.

8. What kind of pillow (down, foam, fiberfill)?

Without being sarcastic there are 9 pillows on my bed right now. I know I usually sleep with 4 at a time. I like to feel like there is someone in the bed with me and if I am tricking myself into believe that a pillow pressed against me is someone thats good enough for me. Pillows are also used for building walls when the kids sleep in the bed or I am mad at Atlas. I am learned that there are few things more successful at preventing a midnight attack than turning your back leaving your shorts on, and putting 3 pillows between you.


Bonus: Fill in the blank and answer question.If _____ comes over, will you let them fuck you on your bed? Yes or no.
Sidney Crosby... In my bed, on the floor, out in the middle of the yard... where ever however... yes please....

1 comment:

  1. huge and intimidating ... made for fucking

    Sounds like everything a good bed should be!

    Very nice choice in sheets, sound wonderful. I think it's time that I upgrade mine

    ReplyDelete