Sunday, June 23, 2013

Crash my Party

So This summer started off okay. Take the good with the bad. I have been spending a lot of time outside. A lot of time with friends, staying busy, working more than I than I want to but staying busy is the important part. I started off the summer by going to the Luke Bryan concert, where I managed to stay out of trouble despite a half a bottle of American Honey and a couple swigs of moonshine.  I am heading to another concert next week but between now and then I have a bunch of work days, some travel days, a lot of cleaning and a few other odds and ends. Anyway, this is a photo I shared with Jack as I was getting ready for the Luke Bryan concert... I guess it is shareworthy. Enjoy. I will be around.





3 comments:

  1. DEFINITELY share worthy. Wow-worthy if you ask me. Seriously...very nice, very sexy cowgirl ;-)

    And totally random...but I heard that song this morning (crash my party) and immediately thought of you. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is definitely share worthy.
    Thanks for sharing lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm flattered that I got the first peek at this shot! Looking great as always! Glad you're having a fun summer!

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete