Tuesday, April 19, 2011

How it all went down

Atlas and I get along better than 98 percent of couples that I have met in my life. We have similar interests, goals, ideas on life. But one thing that differs is our perceptions of what is "just fun" and what is wrong. So I did a bunch of basic household things Friday and finally sat down to sign on to the computer. When I open my laptop, it is signed into Atlas' facebook site. So as I go to sign off, a little message pops up on the bottom " how do i know you" it was from Atlas to a girl... meaning I accidentally opened his page, while he is on his page at work. I start to type "sorry this is just atlas' wife, i signed on his account by accident" then I see it is Atlas who had asked... Interesting... because we know this girl... not personally but had heard stories. Two nights earlier at a poker game, all these guys were talking about how she is their designated blow job girl, they give her some money and she does whatever you want... stories that go alittle deeper than that but none the less, you get the idea of who she is... Atlas never talked to her before, she was a facebook friend because they are from the same hometown i guess.

So I signed off never even thought anything of it. Then I am doing something a little later and sign back on, catch in mid conversation
-are you accepting new customers
-always accepting
-any restrictions? like marriage **** my heart jumps into my throat... REALLY?***
--i've had some married guys
-This would have to be completely confidental
- always LOL
-where does something like this tape place
-their house or mine
-well it can't be mine!
-I figured lol then mine in L******
- how much notice do you need, how much does this cost
-depends on what you desire
-depends on what you offer **** Yes I managed to keep it together long enough to get all of this information plus copy it, save it and burn it to a CD, Im not a stupid girl by any means*****
- text me ( number included) I am on my work computer
-okay

At this point I am late to head to the city to pick up Atlas at work to go to the NHL playoff game. I jump in the car, grab my phone and text Atlas, find someone else to go to the game with. he asked how far out i am, i say "sitting in front of the computer"
***phone rings***
What are you talking about
_ wht do you think I am talking about.
- i have no idea,
- I don't even have words, find someone else to go to the game with, get your truck and find somewhere else to stay tonight because I don't want to see you today
*** He's speechless, he knows I saw***
- What? What do i do to deserve this?
-Nothing, absolutely nothing *** in shock I can hear it in his voice***
- you are a fucking asshole, i can't even believe what i read, do you really need to go elsewhere for something? **** we have a very active sex life, like 4+ a week its hard for me to imagine he needs anyhting from anyone else***
-no, it was just fun, you heard the other guys talking
- well it looked pretty fucking real...

Okay to save time, insert a lot of yelling, crying and swearing as I drive. Not the best choice I ever made but a choice I made none the less. So I drove to the city to pick up Atlas, When I say I am gonna do something I do it regardless, its just the kind of person I am. I wasn't happy to be picking him up, I didn't want to see him, I was not joking when I told him not to come home.

I just spent the last 45 minutes trying to wrangle my goats outside, Have you ever looked at your life and said... " really is this me?" To be continued

2 comments:

  1. Wow Hera, sometimes men are just boys and the excitement of something new is too much to pass up on. Maybe because all his friends did her he wanted to give her a try?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not that he ever wanted to give her a try so to say. I think a lot of it had to do with the guys that were telling us about her, were slightly unbelievable... so I think a lot of it was his curiosity to see if they were really telling the truth... but then it went beyond that...to the phone number... if the number would of never of been dropped i doubt I would of ever said anything because... yes, men are sometimes just boys...but the fact that he dropped his phone number made it real, made it personal... I was embarressed... I never met her, but now if she ever saw me in person she would think to herself " she's a bad wife because her husband was going to come to me for something she wasn't giving him" which is obviously not true.

    ReplyDelete