Friday, April 29, 2011

Bored out of my mind... is never good

Atlas is out of town for the week, and not on business. He is out with his dad, and uncle, and cousins, and the rest of the boys on a quad trip. I am at home holding down the fort and finishing up my second to last semester of school. Gosh I am feeling that creeping resentment feeling coming to me though and that is where boredom is not good for me.

I get stressed with kids, dogs, goats, and my family in general and then I get aggitated that I am carrying all the weight while he is out playing. My mom is sick, they dropped the C word yesterday and "slight chance" so I am keeping my fingers crossed till her biopsy results come back but I have a feeling the news is not going to be great. You don't get away with smoking a pack a day and drinking everyday for 30 years with a handshake and a prize. I also went and had my yearly girl exam and everything seems to be in working order. Not that I doubted but its nice to know that there are no unseen issues going on. I

I am up for conversation with someone over the age of five and not related to any nursing diagnosis or care plans please. So let me know whats going on out there, praying for Alabama and those hit with storms this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment