Tuesday, May 3, 2011

TMI Tuesday

1. LUST (excessive sexual appetites): Besides your current significant other, for whom do you lust or who have you lusted for in the past? Does your significant other know about your lustful desires?
I have a pretty extensive list of Lusts.... my significant other knows of most... Katy Perry, Scarlett Johansson, Halle Berry, Jessica Beil, Mina Kunis... men change depending on the mood I am in... Hugh Jackmman, Brad Pitt ( Fight Club)... men I meet or see.... I am a fairly Lustful person.

2. GLUTTONY (over-indulgence): What food brings out your inner glutton?
I can honestly say I am fairly good when it comes to food. Over-indulgence... Id have to say that when i drink I often crave something horrible and greasy, fries, a steak hoagie, fried cauliflower or mushrooms... I don't drink often thank goodness or it would probably become a...ahem... larger issue.

3. GREED (avarice): When it comes to sex, what are you greedy for? When it comes to things, what is it that you want more than your need or deserve?
As far as sex goes I am fairly greedy just for sex... I am 4 times a week plus kinda girl and if I don't get some kind of lovin on a regular basis I get fairly moody and aggitated. Its not that I even need to get off, I just want to feel that connection. When it comes to things... hm... want more than I need, I have a large house and I don't need it, I have two small children and a grandmother living with us and we have not been downstairs ( which as a huge game room, living room, bed room, pantry, complete bathroom, and extra room) in 3 months. I also bought a brand new car, that I don't need but I wanted SOOOOO bad... I grew up without a lot of things, and now that I am sucessfully an adult with a decent income, I feel I kinda deserve them. *ouch I sound like a bitch*

4. SLOTH (idleness/procrastination): Name a task or activity in which you perpetually procrastinate?
Homework... Nursing school has been the longest three years of my life... I keep putting homework off and putting it off, it gets done in time and done well but if I have to write one more nursing diagnosis related to... manifested by.... I may pull my hair out.

5. WRATH (anger) is manifested in the individual who spurns love and opts instead for fury.
a. Describe a time that you were very angry?
It takes a lot for me to get angery. A few posts ago I mentioned a situation where I was extremely anger with Atlas for acting like a small boy however my anger only lasts for moments because being angery is not going to solve any problems and will just make everyone feel worse in the long run.

b. Have you ever been so angry that you thought about revenge? Did you seek it?
Thought about it yes, done it no... At least not recently. In high school I think I stole my best friend's boyfriend because she did something to me. I dont remember I didn't even like him, but it wasn't hard to convince him that he liked me more than her. Stupid boys.

6. ENVY (jealousy): Who or what do you envy? Why?
I have to agree with *GoodWill* on this one. I envy those who are completely sexually free. I express what I want often but I think i still sometimes censor myself to what is comfortable for the sake of not "opening that can of worms". I sometimes envy those who do not have small children. Yes I know having children is a blessing and I am blessed, they are healthy happy beautiful individuals... but I can't just pack up for the weekend and go away, or even go out for drinks at night if I want to. I had children young, and early in our marriage and I think enjoying eachother would of been nice too... Atlas once said to me " I love the way you are with the kids, you are a great mother, but sometimes i miss my wife".


7. PRIDE (vanity) is the love of one’s own excellence, and it is considered the worst of the 7 Deadly Sins.
a. When preparing to meet a lover, what are you most vain about?
b. What sexual skill are you overly proud and boastful about?
c. What part of your body are you proud of, boastful about?

a. Hm, well... I usually take a nice long shower, clean up, make sure everything is clean and well smooth and I like to smell nice. Perfume a push up bra, a low cut shirt, and a pair of jeans that fit just right....

b. Ha. I give good head... I am, I am embaressly bad with just my hands but add my mouth and it will not take long to get where we are going.

c. I love my boobs!!! After nursing 2 children for the duration of 4 years I had a breast augmentation last march as a gift to myself and I LOVE the results. Not too big, not small, round, SOFT, look and feel natural... I like them so much I play with them :)



Bonus: What sin do you think is your greatest virtue? For example, what bad thing makes you more appealing?

My Anger that is often resolved quick fast and in a hurry... Although when I am angry I am a horrible bitch, it is very short lived.

1 comment:

  1. Great answers, and glad you agree with me! Maybe someday we'll get there!

    ReplyDelete