Tuesday, May 31, 2011

TMI Tuesday

1. What time did you go to bed last night and were you alone?

Went to bed around 10, fell asleep around midnight... and no there was no funny business I just have a bad case of insomnia that I have to lay in bed with my eyes closed till I pass out. I was not alone, Atlas was in bed with me but he went to bed at 10 and fell asleep at 1003... Sooo semi alone, but I sometimes like it that way.

2. If you could be given ANY gift what would it be?

Any gift... side from a large lump sum of money I would have to go with


3. What was the last film that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why?

Really moved me? I really like The HurtLocker... Becuase a job, the adrenile becomes an addiction and there is no way in a civilized world to fill the desires that can be filled when in a warzone. It shows the struggle that that man goes through when he comes home and eh can not adjust to life here, how he continuously goes back again and again... At some point his luck will run out because there is no way to live an extended life when you live like that.

4. What is your favorite way to wake up and what is the first thing you do?

I love to feel Atlas' hand caressing me, reaching for me, needing me. I enjoy when I wake up to him kissing the back of my neck through my hair and as his hands glide over my breasts and drag down my stomach... I enjoy the way he reaches for my hips form behind and pulls me into him. The way his hands glide over my back or the way his fingers feel tangled in my loose hair... That's how I enjoy being woken up...

What usually happens... one of us wakes up and lets the dogs outside and wrangles the kiddos for breakfast while the other is able to sleep in.

5. You’ve been granted an extra hour in the day, what are you going to do?
a. Sleep more
b. Extend a sexual interlude
c. Shop
d. Finally fit in that workout that you usually can’t make time for

A.... without a shadow of a doubt. I always wake up thinkin a nap would be great right after lunch and it never ever happens.


BONUS: Are you in love or lust?

Wow.... Both... I am in love with Atlas... I am shamefully open about this and I often lust for his touch. But there are still many others that I lust for...

1 comment:

  1. Great answers Hera...i really wanted to see HurtLocker, but never caught it. I'll have to find it sometime.

    I love that you both love/lust for Atlas...he's a lucky man for sure!!

    ReplyDelete