Thursday, May 19, 2011

verbal HNT

So life got in the way again. I took some pics before clinical changed my mind after... So I am gonna do my best to describe myself... truthfully... and let your imagination do the rest and I will get a pic up sooner or later I promise.

I'm, 5'7, 140 pounds... I have long hair to about my braline on my back, it used to be blond but I have recently changed it to a nice auburn red which fits my blue eyes, fair skin, and freckles. I have a big smile and straight teeth that I spent 3 years of my adult life getting and paying for ( was miserable but worth it)... I wear a size 5 pants which isn't what I actually want but its far better than most after 2 children in 3 years and I am content in them... I have nice round soft 36D breasts that fit my body better than they ever did before I had children and I enjoy them the most out of any part of my body. I usually wear tight low cut tank tops that sit below my hip bones and a sweat shirt over top of form fitting flare leg jeans with my hair pulled back in a pony tail. I may not be someone's typical mom but I am very comfortable in my own skin.

So again life got in the way tonight, I spent most of my night at dear daughter's dance recitral rehersal and when I got home Atlas was already home on the computer and I didn't get a chance to get on till late tonight... its coming I promise.... Are you still going to wait?

2 comments:

  1. Sure, take your time but from your description it will be well worth the wait.
    Curses to atlas for slowing you down lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be honest, I enjoyed your Verbal HNT as much as I do most of the photo HNTs! Such a cool idea, that honestly, I think I'm going to steal this idea one week.

    I'll happily keep waiting, but I loved the description you gave...

    ReplyDelete