Tuesday, May 17, 2011

TMI Tuesday

Getting to Know You...


1. What is your online profile name and what does it mean?

Redefine, Renew, Recover... I spent a large part of the last 7 or 8 years becoming a person that is not so much the person I was before that, or the person I saw myself becoming. However great and wonderful, married life and being a mother is I am in the process of redefining the person I am, and renewing the love for life that I once had and basically recovering from becoming an adult I guess.

2. How did you decide on the title of your blog?

Seemed appropriate... just fit I guess...

3. How much of your online personality transcends into your real life? What's the biggest difference between the two?

Hm I am really pretty similar in real life to the personality that I portray on here. Of course my name is not Hera... Hera is the greek goddess of marriage and birth which I am neither but it seemed appropriate at the time. Hera is known for her fury and even Zues her husband could not stand up to her. Recently my blog has been a lot realer than I would of liked but its the part of me that really wants to get some stuff off my chest without freaking everyone else out around me. The biggest difference between Hera and myself? I spend a lot of time with my husband and my children and I dont really like to talk about them at least my children on here.

4. What have you stumbled across through reading blogs that really made you want to try it out? Have you done it yet? Was it a good, bad or so so experience?

I did an extensive research project on polyamous and polygamist families and I have a real respect for their lifestyle. I read a lot of their blogs and revel in the idea of how well that lifestyle works for some people. Its not for me, I couldn't imagine having to share, much like Hera... my jealousies would be far to much for me to get past.

And now, in honor of May is Masturbation Month...
5. After you masturbate, do you taste your cum? Do you like the taste of you?

Hm, I don't. I guess I never even thought of it. I do enjoy tasting myself on Atlas' lips or on his cock as I will sometimes alternate between fucking and sucking him... but as for tasting myself for the sole purpose of it, I don't and I don't really see any purpose to it.

6. Do you like to masturbate in front of someone else? Does that heighten your arousal or are you indifferent?

I have not masturbated in front of someone. I am rather shy when it comes to it, I would not be totally against it as I have sent pictures to atlas before I just have never done it with someone watching on. I could imagine that it would probably start off as masturbation but I don't believe I would be able to finish myself off and would probably need a hand... ;)


7. Have you ever been caught masturbating? By whom?

Can't say that I have been caught but even if I was caught I don't think it would be that bad I would probably just laugh at the idea of being "caught" in my own house in my own bed. I have been caught having sex once by my mother, once by my sister, and once by my daughter... I know you'd think we would learn... the only one that actually walked in the room was my daughter and she was only 2 so there was no strange or awkward explaining to do...

1 comment:

  1. Great answers, I'm really enjoying the story of this Hera ;)

    ReplyDelete