Tuesday, February 14, 2012

TMI Tuesday: February 14, 2012 - Happy Valentine's Day

TMI Tuesday: February 14, 2012 - Happy Valentine's Day


Whether you celebrate Valentine’s Day or think it’s a consumer-oriented, manipulative and shallow interpretation of romance, just have yourself some fun by answering these TMI Tuesday questions.


1. Cupid is the god of desire, affection, and erotic love. As the myth goes, a person who is shot by Cupid’s arrow is filled with uncontrollable desire. On your behalf, who would you like Cupid to shoot?


Oh wow... well... I am glad he shot Atlas nearly 8 years ago but if he HAD to shoot someone new I would go with someone like Sidney Crosby.... okay sue me, he may be a little younger than me, but I would love to feel his rock hard *ahem* body against mine... If you don't know who he is, google image him. Not only is he kind of dreamy, but he is also the best hockey player in the world, when he is healthy




2. Earlier in the evening you had dinner at the Fook Yue Chinese Restaurant. You are feeling quite amorous. You open a fortune cookie in the bedroom. Three fortunes appear:

1- “Your patience will be rewarded.” What would you like that reward to be?

2- “Try something new.” What is the something new you want to try?

3- ” ’tis better to give than receive.” What would you like to give?

1. Some attention. When I am begging and throwing myself at you, don't just blow me off, at least acknowledge my presence.

2. I enjoy the prospect of anything new...

3. Probably oral sex because I am a fan but I have to admit I would rather give AND recieve.




3. If you were to write a special Valentine message (e.g., card, letter, etc.) what is that message?

To Atlas, you are everything that I have ever wanted in my life and I love you to the moon and back.




4. Are you doing something special for Valentine’s day or is it just another day?

It is really just another day. I don't need a special day to tell Atlas I love him. He knows I do. I did get my kiddos a little something, and I did get a little something this AM, this afternoon and again before bed...;)




5. You must give chocolate to your secret Valentine for Valentine’s Day. The chocolate is in the shape of your what?

Wow I am so unoriginal... I saw a chocolate shoe today, No kidding it was pretty awesome. I don't know if I would ever eat it but it was something I never saw before.

1 comment:

  1. Your answers to #2 are exciting and relatable. Who wouldn't appreciate having their advances returned, or at least acknowledged? And we are also huge fans of oral, both giving and receiving. Your answers to #3 and #4 are very sweet, and we can relate to your feeling that Valentine's Day is just another day. We acknowledge it, and I always get Jill flowers - but I get her flowers other days too, for no reason. We feel sorry for couples that depend on Valentine's Day as the one time of year they can express their love.

    ReplyDelete