Saturday, February 4, 2012

Soo...

Maybe not back with a vengence but I am working on a *fiction all week. Just no privacy around here right now. Works been busy. Crazy, exciting, and a learning experiance all around. Still kinda missing Hermes... jerk... I want to talk but he seems to brush it aside, maybe I really was nothing more than someone to fill a 5 week friendship with...

@Jack and Jill... I don't care how many entries you write that aren't totally yours. I read them all. I may not comment but its because I am reading in small boxes not meant for anyone's eyes but my own.

I promise I will post a new blog soon. Promise... I got things to get out and off my chest.

WILL?? WHERE ARE YOU???

Again, I thought I would be a good blogger for awhile. Trust me, I'm coming back. Soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Hera! We appreciate hearing it.

    We're sorry that things seem to have hit a wall with regard to Hermes. It's possible that it was just a friendship of convenience for him, but we wonder if he wasn't being distant in order to keep himself from doing something you both might regret.

    We look forward to reading your new fiction when you manage to get it written. In the meantime, if you need to vent - and who doesn't once in awhile? - we will gladly read your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me? I'm around ;)

    Hope you are well Hera...this is the first time I've read *any* blogs in probably 2 months. Hopefully we can catch up.

    ReplyDelete