Sunday, August 26, 2012

My trip tp Brazil

Okay... so I didn't really go to brazil... but I went to a spa where I had a Brazil inspired visit. So... I usually shave... everything...and although that takes a bit of time, it has always done the job. Well.. I was kind of tired of shaving and with Atlas away and no chance of play for me I kind of fell behind on the subject. So I asked around and a friend of mine gave me the info to a good spa and a good person and so... the story went....

I arrived a bit terrified because i have heard horor stories. She showed me to room and told me  I could undress from the waist down. I got undressed, laid on a table and in she walks. She starts off slowly, removing small parts until one side was done, she then asked me to bend the opposite leg and she did that side. Making small talk and not making it awkward at all.  After having children I really am not too shy either but it was a good experiance over all. Not altogether too bad, more uncomfortable than actual pain, and I think I psyched myself out more than it was really worth. 

So the results? I love it, It doesn't look  much different than when i shave but it feels much softer and smoother and I really like the way it feels. I have already made an appointment for the next one, so I will have to admit that this is something I plan to keep up.  I didn't have any weid reactions, no ice packs or motrin involved in the aftercare. I actually went out had a good time, and never noticed a difference.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that your experience went so smoothly. We've heard the same kind of horror stories that you have, though Jill's had pretty good experiences when she's gotten waxed. We wish we could have a peek! (And a taste.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that Brazil was a place you want to go back to visit :)

    I think it can be a great treat that leaves you with a new feeling that you can enjoy, and maybe someone else will get to enjoy it also :) I know I would !!

    ReplyDelete