Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sigh

So I have been busy at work, busy at home, busy in my mind at least.  So... a few updates, Atlas home and gone again. Kids are in school. Im working ungodly hours but its not bad. A new guy at work is helping keep the nights flying by with some eye catching, fliting and subtle touching that turns my face mildly red and its so fun.  Unfortunately he will only be working with us for a few more days and then I wont see too much of him.  HAven't heard from Hermes in Forever, he isn't reaching out and I am kind of okay with that.  I shared a few drinks and a good evening with my trident and eagle bearing neighbor but he too is off in the world somewhere.   Oh well... I am also getting my shit together to start some grad classes... Hopefully next fall I will start into some classes but I am having a dificult time deciding what I want to be when i grow up. My baby sister is coming to visit me next week and that should be a little bit of toruble considering that we are both on vacation... I got some things I need to get done today so although its only 6am I am going to get my ass in gear.

1 comment:

  1. subtle touching can be the best, it doesn't need to go anywhere, it can even be by accident but it can make the day so exciting.

    ReplyDelete