Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Flirting in the Workplace

So.... We are both married but that hasn't stopped us yet.

I'll buy your coke this time, and next time you buy mine(openly) writing little notes on the wrapper
You graze my hand when passing supplies
You lean over my shoulder to talk into my ear
We bump into eachother arms and legs touching
The eyes across the room
The hand in the small of my back when we are standing
The hand I put in your back as I grazed passed you in a full room (complaining about how tight it was in there)
The eyes (again)
The smile and raised eyebrows you give me everytime you pass
How I go out of my way to walk past your office
How this morning you went out of yours to walk past mine:)


Its nothing I know, but its oh so much fun.. flirting in the workplace.

2 comments: