Saturday, October 13, 2012

Guess who's back... Back again

I have been busy, I know we all have. I've also been a terrible blogger and this comes and goes in spurts for me I guess. I haven't been doing too much recently. Working a lot of hours, trying to spend time with my kids, and manage life as a married single wife again, as usual, as always.  Went to the Zac Brown concert last night. It was incredible. What did I learn? That I can listen to every single one of their songs, and the ones they played that weren't theirs and love each and every one of them.

I had a nice night. I  shared a few beers with a shipmate while we talked about the USS Cole, watched a movie with the kids, drew an awesome picture for my sister, and chatted with a good friend for a long time.

I had a good night and I am going to bed happy and satisfied... well I will be satisfied before I go to bed. I was going to pist some pictures tonight to go with The Naughty Hangout theme... but my camera battery died, so maybe tomorrow.  Hope you all had as good of a night as I did. Good Night all.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! You have been sorely missed, and while we understand that blogging happens in spurts, we are encouraged by your re-emergence! We are excited by the prospect of some new pictures, and happy to hear about the good times you've had lately. We had no idea you were an artist!

    Hope to talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A slim shady reference in the title and then on to ZBB? Your musical tastes are as eclectic as mine. Glad you had such a good night, and hope to read more posts like this in your future!

    ReplyDelete