Saturday, October 13, 2012

Something to look forward to... and a late THN

How do you make it through days that seem to run together? Pick something to look forward to, whether its a trip to the spa, or the night off where you could take a long bath or a quiet evening alone with a glass of wine. Something to look forward to makes the days not seem as endless... This week I may have soemthing to look forward to... I don't want to spoil all the fun, but it is something that I am hoping all works out. 

But I know something you have all been waiting for... more pictures... So since the theme for The Naught Hangout was Favorite Team... I thought I would sport my favorite team... Yeah... That's how I roll, Jersey and Shorty shorts.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey trouble...I see no shorty shorts in this picture.

    And that's how I'll keep it in my mind!

    ReplyDelete