Tuesday, September 18, 2012

TMI Tuesday: Stripping

TMI Tuesday: September 18, 2012 - Strip for me, I’ll strip for you
 
 
Thank you to Andee for submitting this week’s TMI Tuesday questions.


 
1. Have you ever danced naked in front of anyone? What prompted the experience?
To be completely honest I don't think I have danced completely naked in front of anyone. I think in the past I may have started to maybe dance and remove clothing but I never got to the point where I was naked and dancing. I am pretty comfortable with my body but I think I am still pretty awkward sometimes and I believe being naked and dancing would be the perfect opportunity to show off my clumsiness.

2. Have you been to a strip club? Was it what you expected?
Yes, and yes.  I went a few times prior to being married.  I was young crazy girl and there was plenty of chances with the group of guys that I commonly hung out with to go.  That being said I have never been to a male strip club. I always found the women to be much more appealing and graceful. I don't need some guy grinding his junk into my face or his face into mine without the idea that it is going to go alittle further.

3. Have you ever been to an “amateur night” at a strip club?
No, but I would be willing to go and watch, it is probably pretty exciting and I bet its funny too!

4. Do you think strip clubs are exploitative or are they misunderstood as simple adult entertainment venues?
As long as all parties are consenting adults it an entertainment.

5. Would you ever consider stripping to pay for college or other expenses?
I definately would of considered it if I didn't already have my college paid for.  I can't say that I would of made enough to pay for my bachelors or my masters for that matter but I would be willing to try it and see if it could take a chunk out of it. Student loans suck from what I hear.

6. Have you ever given your partner a private dance?
Not often as I would like to. I think I used to do it more before kids, and married life. I did date...errr... fuck a stripper on a regular basis and foreplay often involved dancing.

7. Would you ever perform a lap dance for a complete stranger?
Uh... no... I can't think of a situation that this would be okay.

8. Showgirls, Strip Tease, Magic Mike … What is the sexy Hollywood stripper scene you have ever YouTubed?
Hm... Well I never youtubed a stripper video. But I love the Powder Blue strip scenes and a few out of  Strip Tease, gotta love Demi Moore. As much as I love some Channing Tatom I just had a hard to going to see Magic Mike ( I did not go see it) because I just don't think I would be into it. Not going to lie, I am totally redboxing it though:)





Bonus: Do you have a stripper fantasy, that given the chance of not being found out, you would turn into a reality?
No, I have no intention of ever stripping, and I have had a stripper and it was wonderful.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment