Sunday, July 21, 2013

Just a Baby

His hands rubbed my neck sliding skillfully down to my shoulders.  I shamelessly leaned back into him, closing my eyes, as his hand slid to the nape of my neck.  He talked over my shoulder, close enough for me to hear but not nearly loud enough for everyone around us to hear. I leaned my head back into his hand as he gripped the back of my head.  I leaned forward as his strong hands worked the knots in my upper back, gliding over my ribs to the small of my back. He rubbed my back and my neck and my shoulders and I melted into his hands, shamelessly leaning back into him.

"How old are you?" I asked
"21," he replied never taking his hands off me.
" You are just a baby." I answered him
" Anything you want to call me" He said sliding into the chair next to me.  We chatted most of the night, and then I went home, to my respective bed, alone... after all what would I do with that?  :)

3 comments:

  1. 21?
    He's legal, old enough to know better, and probably has amazing enthusiasm an stamina.

    That is what you would do with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see that I had the taste to comment on this the 1st time around. LOL i still like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's not new, but this picture is intoxicatingly sexy.

    ReplyDelete