Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Too close for Comfort

He sends me dirty messages,
says he wanted to message me most of the day but stopped himself
He said I don't know what it was in that home made alcohol but I sure did have some strange dreams
he has dirty dreams about me...


He's my friend's husband
She works with me
She is pregnant with baby number two....

I can't do that... its far too close to enjoy it... I deleted him from my contacts and my facebook...
Ugh.... I can't look at her the same way because I know what kind of guy he is now.



2 comments:

  1. i almost had an affair with a very close friend of my wife. to this day it's a little weird between us, especially since her husband found out we were on-line friends. you can't play too close to home, it doesn't work out. LIke screwing someone at work. Just don't do it. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like he is playing dangerous games. Best choice you made was keep your distance from him, who knows what would have happened?

    ReplyDelete