Monday, October 3, 2011

Sunday Stealing ( on Monday)

This is stolen from Jack and Jill over at Frisky in the 916... I'm having a hard time linking anything this morning so check them out if you get a chance. Thanks for the inspiration!


1. Can you cook?

I Sure Can! I cook almost everyday right now since I am home but once I start working again full time I usually return to cooking full meals 4 times a week with enough for left overs on the other days. Atlas is the professionally trained chef but I do the majority of the cooking in the house.

2. What was your dream growing up?

Not really sure what my dream was. To be happy I think. A lot of my childhood was spent in turmoil and viewing relationships that were not good examples of what I wanted. So I think I just wanted to get away from home and to be happy. My dream of happiness and love and comfort and being able to take care of myself has been very much attained.

3. What talent do you wish you had?

Playing an instrument. I am going to learn. Its the next thing on the bucket list. I just have to pick out what I want to play.

4. Favorite place?

Favorite place? I enjoy being at home. I love my house, I love my room, and when its quiet its the best place on earth.

5. Favorite vegetable?

I eat all kinds of vegetables. If I had to choose just one I don't know what I would pick. I like cooked spinach. I like it alone, I like it creamed, I like it in dips, I like it in eggs, in salads... Yes that would have to be my favorite.

6. What was the last book you read.

Something Nursing and Testing related, boring and annoying.

7. What zodiac sign are you?

Scorpio.

8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?

My ears are pierced, I have 3 holes in each but usually only wear two per. My belly button and eyebrow were pierced in high school and I took them out shortly after graduating. I have 3 tattoos, One on my hip that I got when I was 18, one on my hand that I got when I was 21, and one on my right calf I got two months ago.

9. Worst Habit?

Procrastinating. I should be studying right now but this seemed so much more fun. Then I should study and I will go do housework or start dinner... its always something.

10. Do you personally know anybody on Blog?
No, not personally, some people I know a little more than their blog but even that isn't much. I would love to know some of the people on here on a more personal level. Maybe someday.

11. What is your favorite sport?

Favorite sport to play? Basketball. I played all through high school, I love the athleticism of it and the sweat and the close contact and aggression. To watch I am a die hard football fan but my heart lies in hockey. It just such a tough sport, the skate and handle a puck with all the padding is incredible to me then add hitting and fighting and scoring and its damn near an art form.

12. Negative or Optimistic attitude?

Overly Optimistic.I always see a silver ling to everything and I don't see much point focusing on things that are out of our control. Worrying and stress never made anyone feel better.

13. What would you do if you were stuck in an lift with someone of the opposite sex?

Talk? LOL. I guess it would depend on who and how long we were there. I enjoy kissing maybe making out would be a good option.

14. Worst thing to ever happen to you?

See! The worst thing to happen to me? This summer all around has been fairly shitty. With my mom being sick and eventually passing and my sister's car accident, and everything else that happened along the way. However it didn't really happen to me, I was just an observer, I was connected genetically and emotionally to the entire situation so although it hurt, the physical pain and suffering of all the situations were not technically mine.

15. Tell me one weird fact about you:

I do not drink Milk... at all, I even eat cereal dry.

16. Do you have any pets?

3 large meat-head monster lap dogs. 3 Mastiffs... pets... more like horses.

17. Do you know how to do the macarena?

I do, but I haven't had to do it in a very very long time.

18. Is the sun shining where you are now?

No its cold and rainy here just like its been for the last 3 days. Its fall *sigh*

19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?

Neither? I could really give or take them. They don't freak me out, but I don't really see the appeal of it either. I like stand up comedians because I like to laugh and they don't have to wear all that makeup to be funny.

20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?

I think most of the things that I didn't like that I could change I did change. I didn't like my teeth, I got them straightened. I didn't like wearing glasses all the time, I got LASIK. I didn't like the way my boobs looked after breastfeeding for 4 years straight so I got them "refiled". I am really comfortable and content with myself and what I have so I wouldn't change another thing.

21. Would you be my good angel or bad angel?

I good angel. I think in general most people just suck so I feel most people could use a good kick in the ass and pointed in the right direction every now and again.

22. What color eyes do you have?

Blue. Sometimes its a greyish ocean blue other times they are very dark blue.

23. Ever been married? Yes 7 years and counting.

24. Bottle or Draft?

Neither, I don't drink beer. I just don't like the taste. If I am out and drinking chances are I have a grey goose and cranberry in my hand or a captain and coke, or crown black and coke. If I'm drinking, I probably want a buzz and beer won't get me there because I have to choke it down.

25. If you won £10,000 today, what would you do with it?

Turn it into dollars and then take a vacation. Probably Bora Bora, that is looking like the next adventure.

26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew?

No gum, I am scared it will stick to my teeth and pull them out. I know unrealistic ideas but it all makes sense in my head alright?

27. What's your favorite bar to hang at?

Bar a mile from our house. Its got good music on the weekends and a small crowd of townies that are real people and enjoy having a good time.

28. Do you believe in ghosts?

Why not? I am fairly certain when I was young like 5, I saw a ghost in my bedroom. I pulled the covers over my head and called for my mom. I remember all of this fairly well so it must of made an impression on me.

29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?

Sleep, play on the computer, Chat online.

30. Do you swear a lot?

Heh, Like a Fucking Sailor :)

31. Biggest pet peeve?

Chewing with your mouth open or talking with food in your mouth.

32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Charismatic

33. In two words, how would you describe yourself? Coolest Ever

1 comment:

  1. Married to a professional chef? Wow! Are you looking to adopt? :)

    Your answer to #2 is very interesting, and made both of us appreicate the relatively loving relationships we witnessed growing up. We're very glad that your childhood dream has come true. Spinach rules! It is such a versatile vegetable. We can see why Popeye liked it so much. I (Jack) am the master of procrastination. When I was in college I would wait until the last minute to do pretty much everything: Homework, studying, important projects. There were just too many things higher than schoolwork on the priorities list. Like you, we don't yet know any other bloggers personally but everyone seems so interesting that we wouldn't mind knowing you all on a deeper level. We got a laugh out of your answer to #13 as Jill also said she'd make out. She admits that she doesn't know if she'd actually have the nerve, but I'd like to think that if I was the person she was trapped with, making out would be a given. Your answer to #14 is great as well. We were very sorry to read about your mom and your sister, but you do a wonderful job putting these recent developments into perspective. Jill and I also feel like the macarena is something you HAVE to do, not something you GET to do. Coincidentally, vodka cranberry is Jill's drink of choice.

    You put a lot of thought into your answers and are very willing to share with your readers. We appreciate this; Jill and I are torn between revealing answers and sarcastic answers (well, that's mostly me) or answers intended to make our readers laugh.

    Thanks for the mention! We're at http://frisky916cpl.blogspot.com and we love visitors!

    ReplyDelete