Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Fill in. ( Im Trying it)

And...here we go!

1. I'd like ______to make a fresh fruit tart, watch a hockey game where my team wins, have a few drinks and sleep all night_______.

2. One of my most favorite romantic memories is ____Sitting between Atlas' legs and making out on the steps in front of a friend's condo on Mt. Washington in Pittsburgh watching the FOurth of July Fireworks. I think that is the day that I KNEW without a doubt that he was my one and only_____.

3. Last night, I had ___grilled tuna steak, fresh asparagus, baked potatoe, and blueberry win_______ for dinner.

4. Sorry for the _____lack of real blogging lately but I've been so damn busy________.

5. Can we ___just fuck___________ now?

6. One of my worst temptations is _waking up in the middle of the night to eat_______; ___Sometimes I substitute Atlas for food late at night because he is just as _____ hard to resist!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _a hockey game____, tomorrow my plans include _daughter's soccer game, lunch out, chores around the house and maybe going out____ and Sunday, I want to __Watch hockey and relax__!


That wasn't too bad. Did I mention that Atlas and I made love last night and then again this morning before he went to work... mMmmmMMMMMmmmM He is delicious:)

No comments:

Post a Comment