Tuesday, April 6, 2010

TMI

TMI Tuesday #231 - Sexual Healing
1. Name one thing that turns you on with unprecedented success.

Kissing my neck. Especailly from behind, I will instantly get weak in the knees.

2. Quick! Look around you and name 3 ordinary items that could be used sexually.

Candles, Lotion, and a hairbrush?

3. Do you consider sex good even if you don't orgasm?

Yes, I enjoy the leading up to just as much as the actual orgasm. Sometimes that part of it is such a let down anyway.

4. If you could be the opposite sex for one day, what sexual position or act would you like to experience from the other side?

I would definately be all about trying out doggie style and I am sure I would love to recieve some oral.

5.Describe a sexual fantasy in 10 words or less.

Making love on a boat under the stars.


Bonus (optional): Pretend you're a doctor and a patient has come in with an "ache". What is your course of "treatment"?

A good massage that leads to more.

1 comment:

  1. I think just about every massage leads to something more! At least it does at our house : )

    ReplyDelete