Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Another day in Paradise

Hello Everyone out there. Hows it going? I am eh. blah. I bought a hoagie yesterday brought it home. I ate a peice, my grandmother ate some, my son had some, and my daughter ate the bread and cheese. Last night my son was up all night throwing up, my grandmother up also throwing up, and today I have had an upset stomache but am not throwing up... So I am trying to fiugre out if it is a bug we picked up somewhere around the way or if it is some sort of food issue. I tossed the rest of the hoadie today just in case. I would rather be safe than sorry and its not worth it.

So Im sitting around the house, tying up some loose ends with my classes and taking care of my sick kiddo. Anyone with little kids knows though... he isn't sick until its too late. He's running around playing and then all of a sudden projectile vomit. BLAH. The weather is kinda chilly out and there is nothing to do outside until the weather breaks a little more. This weekend we are plowing the land and hopefully get some of the plants in the ground. I can't wait for the garden!!!

Otherwise everything else has been just rolling along. Atlas and I have been having hot, steamy, sex on an almost nightly basis. Well this is a nice break from studying but I have two finals tomarrow. I will update again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment