Sunday, April 18, 2010

Just a quick update

Last night Atlas and I went out to a rundown bar down the road from our house. We met some of the VFD members that is in Atlas' department and had a few drinks. WE left there witha few of them and went bowling. Yes bowling. I think I may have scored a 54 for the last one but that wasn't the point of bowling anyway. It was a good time, a good buzz and a night out. Atlas and I made it home, retired to bed and soon enough I was between his legs. Eyes closed, hands behind his head, moans escaping from his lips. It was delectable. I moved from his cock to his chest and when I did we noticed something...his cock fit perfectly between my cleavage. This is of course new and interesting for us and we explaored it further. It was so fucking hot! I remember finishing him off with my mouth but when I woke up this morning, the laundry was done, put away, the kitchen clean and the kids fed. Atlas was laying in bed next to me to tell me how much he loves me and how much fun he had last night.

I am very blessed to have everything that I do and everyday I am thankful that it is Atlas that I share my life with.

1 comment: