Wednesday, December 9, 2009

As I sit here on this windy windy windy night I think about some of the things that have been on my mind lately. I am almost done with the semester and much like the rest of the semesters things seem to come together at the end. Hopefully it will be another Dean's list performance for me. Not that it makes a big deal, when I graduate I am still going to be what I am going to be, whether I get by with Cs or As. But I want better for myself, I want to set an example for my children to work towards, if I can do it, then so can you. Atlas has been working long hours this week, coming home late at night, mostly in aggitated moods. I offered to give him a grade A blow job two nights ago and he denied me saying that he was tired, had been in the car for four hours and didn't want me to without taking a shower. Well... I guess he was doing me a favor but I really enjoy pleasing him. Last night he came home and I was already in bed, asleep with our 1 year old in bed with me. Atlas climbed in bed after eating the dinner that I had him left in the microwave. He slid his hands over my body but that was the extent of our night. This morning he said I grumbled rolled over and didn't seem interested. Let's face it, if he would of wanted it I would have been ready and willing, as I have a much higher sex drive than Atlas. So this morning as we are sitting on the couch Atlas kept suggesting that I give him some oral loving before rushing out the door to school. Well, I get up at 6, I have to be out of the house by 7 in order to make it to school on time... sorry no loving from me this morning. I suggested he wait til later and we make it a great night but he warned me that he was going to have to take care of it himself. Fine, I do almost every night if he isn't home and sometimes even when he is. I sleep better that way. Oh well... I think I am going to get going here. The weather is pretty rough and I think I may shower, shave, and wait on Atlas to get home, maybe he won't be too grumpy, tired, or smelly to take advantage of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment