Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Two nights ago

We started talking on the bed. He was laying with his head towards my knees. I am under the covers. Atlas throws the covers back exposing me. I laugh, as we continue to talk, he kisses my leg, my upper thigh, my hip and then lower. As he lowers his kisses to my clit I arch my back and close my eyes. This is exactly what I need to relax. Atlas takes his fingers and slides them inside me, within seconds I cum. He continues as I wiggle and try and escape, I'm too sensitive to be touched but he pushes on. It takes a few tries to free my arm from his legs but I am finally able to taste him. I love the feel of him in my mouth. We are in the 69 position and I move down his body and sit above his head. I kiss him. He tastes sweet, my Atlas. I move alongside his body and finally take him in my mouth without the distraction of pleasure. I work on him until he is at the brink. I climb on top of him and begin to ride his hard cock. It feels so good. I lean down and he sucks on my nipples. Finally after 4 years of breastfeeding they are his again. He asks me what I want, and I tell him, fuck me, hard. He does as I ask. slamming into me until he is about to cum. I slide down his body and take him in my mouth. As I slide up his body to finish him off he pushes me onto my stomach. He pushes me onto the bed and pushes into be. Deep, hard, rough, just how I asked to be fucked. Atlas and I cum together and fall into a sweaty pile on our bed. Oh how I love the way he looks at me, the way he fucks me, the way he loves me.

1 comment: