Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It isn't always what it seems

So we talked. I told him what I was thinking and he told me what is going on. Awhile back Atlas was having pain in the left side of his chest. I made him go to the doctor and I went with him because I was sure if I didn't he wouldn't tell the doctor the tell the real reason he was there. So I went and he explained everything and the doctor told him that she thought it was just muscle cramps in the intercostals which can be caused by not drinking enough water or deficenies in his diet. Well, I guess that could explain it but I thought there was possibly more. We let it go and Atlas didn't say anything else about the pain. Well I guess recently the pain has been back and has been bothering, almost to the point where he thought he was having a heart attack the other morning. He didn't want to tell me because he didn't want me to get worried but if I don't worry about him who will? So... He said that when I was laying my head on his chest it hurt so bad it almost brought tears to his eyes and the only way he could get any relief was to lay on his right side, which is away form me... Aha. Makes sense. So I have to make our son a doctors appointment for his 18 month check up and I am again going to make an appointment for Atlas. He thiks it may be indegestion or something like that, as he has always been a surferer of acid reflux. I just want to get things checked out to make sure everything is okay.

I fell asleep last night rather early which was AMAZING! I have a hard time sleeping or falling asleep whichever so, when I actually feel tired without taking a benadryl or tylenol PM it is awesome. So I laid down in bed and within minutes I was out. I woke up this morning to Atlas and our son sitting on the couch in front of the bed, watching some cartoons and eating cereal. Priceless. Our son scurries out of the room to go and see my grandmother who lives with us and Atlas walks over to the bed. He slides his hand under the bed and between my legs. "I tried to get you some last night". I laughed " I was tired, I was sleeping". " I know, I didn't even want to get me any, I just wanted you to be satisfied." Oh realy I thought. " well get me some now." I joked knowing he was aready on his way out the door for work. He turned with the flash and locked our bedroom door, "We dont have time for this" I said as he was walking back towards me, "I don't have time for this, you do." and he pulled the covers down over me and pulled off the boy shorts I was wearing and he his head was quickly between my legs. I leaned back and moaned as I slid my hands over his head. He slid a finger inside me and I arched my back towards his face. I really enjoy when he goes down on me, but I really like to be fucked afterward. So, with his fingers inside me and his tongue going to work on my clit I came quickly. He stood up, kissed me and went to leave for work. I grabbed him by the belt, "I want you to fuck me." He looked kind of surprised, " I don't have time, I'm already really late," At this point I had his pants undone pulled down over his hips. I grabbed his hard cock and slid it inside me. It didn't take long before he was tearing off his shirt and stepping out of his pants do he could better fuck me from his standing position next to the bed. He slid quickly in and out iof me, and it felt so good, so filling, so much what I needed. He reached down and rubbed my clit with his thumb and he pushed deeper and harder. We came together and he climbed on the bed with me. I started to laugh alittle, or cough alittle, either way it was going to make a mess and he still had to go to work. He climbed down off the bed and got redressed. We sat together on the couch for a few minutes, and he looked over at me, " I smell like sex now". I told him it would help him in his job today. We kissed and he left for work.

That's the way I like to start my mornings, I good night's sleep and some good love in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked reading that, and i glad you had that fun. I still recommend you go toy shopping though.

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete